Who says you have to floss a tea length summer dress and bouncy curls to be a Southern belle? Not Southern Charm’s Jenna King. Give her all of the leather and voluminous mohawks. You do you, girl. She is the first to say she “may not dress like a typical Southern, but there’s a traditional southern woman hidden in [her].” She (like cast mate Cameran Eubanks) is a modern Southern belle, and though Jenna hasn't had as much screen time as her other costars thus far, she's made a pretty good first impression.
What do we know about Jenna? Well, here's some of the info I've pulled from her Bravo.com bio, various interviews, and Instagram:
- She currently has a line of fashion gloves in the works.
- She grew up in Sumter, SC and went to Trident Technical College in North Charleston.
- She’s lived all over the world, but what brought her back to Charleston? Was it the show? Or was it her roots? Here's what she told Examiner.com:
“Even though I have been fortunate enough to travel to so many amazing places, the old saying, 'there is no place like home,' really resonates with me. I wanted to spend more time with the two most important things in my life - family and friends.”
- She’s currently dating Ronnie Radke. He's the lead singer of Falling in Reverse.
- Are they keeping it casual, or is their relationship for serious? Well, they have each others’ astrological signs tattooed on their hands, so I'd say they're in it to win it.
Paparazzi mistake Jenna for Miley Cyrus. They've got the hair thing AND the Southern belle thing in common.
- Not only does Jenna have a very cute dog named Rat, but she also owns a unicorn onesie (hello again, Miley):
- She says she’s really good at breakfast. Uh, yes please:
- Spend ten minutes looking at her Instagram feed and try your best to not be crippled with jealously. So much traveling! She lives that jet setter life:
Like, just living it up:
AUGH LOOK AT RAT:
I am an envious monster right now. I have to stop looking at these pics.
- It appears that she’s in Los Angeles at the moment: