If there's one person in the world who has plenty of reasons to be angry with Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, it's Rosie O'Donnell. Perhaps that's why O'Donnell is live tweeting the second presidential debate with a fury: Trump has the mic on stage in St. Louis, but on Twitter, O'Donnell is demanding to be heard.
This isn't the first time O'Donnell has come to blows with Donald Trump. The pair used to be friendly, but in 2006, things went astray after O'Donnell made some unflattering comments about Trump on The View, calling him a "snake-oil salesman on Little House On The Prairie." Trump clapped back, saying, "I'll most likely sue her for making those false statements — and it'll be fun. Rosie's a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie."
Things only got worse from there. Over the years, Trump insulted O'Donnell's relationship, her weight loss, and her position on The View. The timeline of Trump and O'Donnell's feud is jam-packed with shade and nastiness, and O'Donnell's live tweets during the second presidential debate will undoubtedly add fuel to the fire. See what O'Donnell had to say during Trump's debate performance below.
1. Rosie Didn't Waste Any Time
2. Then She Brought Out The All Caps
3. She Called Back To Trump's Words
4. She Seemed To Capture The Absurdity Of It All
5. O'Donnell Showed Her Support For Hillary
6. She Reminded People Of Something Trump Said To Her
7. O'Donnell Definitely Did Not Mince Words
8. She Also Wasn't Happy With Moderator Anderson Cooper
9. But O'Donnell Quickly Returned To Insulting Trump
10. This Seems To Sum Up O'Donnell's Feelings Nicely
11. She Brought In His Professional History
12. And At A Certain Point, She Just Wanted Him To Be Quiet
13. This Would Be One Way To Get Someone To Be Quiet
14. This Is O'Donnell's American Horror Story
Maybe one day they'll be friendly again — probably not, though.