Quotes About Nachos For National Nachos Day That Demonstrate Just How Beloved This Dish Really Is
That's right, you read the headline correctly... Nov. 6 is really National Nachos Day. Though I doubt anybody ever needs any help getting enthused about the wonderful dish, I've still gone ahead and rounded up quotes about nachos for National Nachos Day just for the heck of it. Because really, what else do you have to be doing this Nov. 6 besides eating nachos and surfing the web? That's what I thought.
As it turns out, celebrities and public figures have quite a bit to say about the beloved bar snack. While nachos might only consist of some tortilla chips and cheese (if you're a baller, grilled meat, pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream might make an appearance too), that doesn't stop them from being an absolute favorite. So who has something to say about them? Eva Longoria, Chris Kirkpatrick, Carrie Ann Inaba, and Neil Patrick Harris are all included in the mix.
I hope you spend today doing a lot of nacho-related things, including eating way more of them than you need to and taking a read through these silly National Nachos Day quotes. It's not every day that you have an excuse to read about celebrities' love for nachos, so why not take advantage of it?
1. "During the first couple of years of Dancing with the Stars, I would go to Jack in the Box in my ball gown after the shows and get the Taco Nachos with cheese as my reward." — Carrie Ann Inaba
2. "Life is a nacho. It can be yummy-crunchy or squishy-yucky. It just depends on how long it takes for you to start eating it." — John Updike
3. “In my 20s, I mostly ate burritos and nachos, with the occasional burger.” — Neil Patrick Harris
4. "He was chugging brown pop from a can Jack had handed him while he stuffed nacho cheese Doritos in his face. I was glad to see he looked lots better, almost completely like himself, which proves Doritos and brown pop really are health foods." — P. C. Cast
5. "I think my favorite place to eat dinner is the movie theater. Dirty dogs, a big thing of nachos, and a Cherry Coke — and I'm good." — Chris Kirkpatrick
6. “This is a combo between Taco and Burrito, nacho!” — Lisi Harrison
7. "I could never give up Mexican food. Nachos are usually my go-to if I'm courtside at an NBA game. I always, always get my picture taken with my mouth wide open and a tortilla chip sticking out of it!" — Eva Longoria
8. "We've all invested emotionally in nachos." — Conan O'Brien
Images: Giphy (2)