Bless his heart, Whitney Sudler-Smith has a ladyfriend! And has had a ladyfriend for some time! According to Bravo.com’s The Dish, the Southern Charm star and Austrian model/reality TV star/actress Larissa Marolt have been dating “for the last year.” WHOA. They’ve been keeping it kind of quiet, but thanks to German tabloids, the story is OUT. “I’m in Germany now, and the press has been insane," Sudler-Smith told The Dish. "We're in every tabloid and newspaper. She seems to be the biggest star in Germany and everybody wants to know her business. But she's been a very good sport about the whole thing. She's very down to earth."
As a Southern Charm super fan, I didn't stop at this Dish story. I craved more deets. I was delighted to discover that there's a lot of info about Marolt (and Marolt and Sudler-Smith's relatonship) online, but dismayed when I realized a majority of it is in German. Scheisse! While my last name is very German, the only words I know are scheisse and danke.
So what do we know about Sudler-Smith's very beautiful female companion? Allow me to share the factoids I do understand:
- She was born in St. Kanzian, Austria.
- She is 21 years old.
- At the age of 16, she won Austria's Next Top Model.
- She was on Germany’s Next Top Model and GNTM spinoff Die Model WG (translation: The Model Community).
- She was on the German version of I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! She took second place.
- According to her website, she attended NYC's Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute. (At least, I think that's what her résumé says.)
- She’s acted in movies and TV shows.
- Currently, she's on the seventh season of Let’s Dance, Germany's version of Dancing With the Stars.[Twitter Embed: https://twitter.com/WSUDLERSMITH/statuses/452510677274730498]
- According to her Wikipedia page, she will be on Southern Charm . AHHHHHHH!
How does Patricia Altschul feel about her son's GF? If only she had a Twitter account where she could answ—WAIT A SECOND. She does have a Twitter account!
Queen Pat gets her info from tabloids, too? Like a normal? Well, I'll be.