For the third week in a row, Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Judge, Heather Dubrow, Lizzie Rovsek, Shannon Beador, and Andy Cohen kicked back in the oceanfront living room and reminisced about Season 9 of Real Housewives of Orange County. Monday night’s Secrets Revealed episode was a healthy split of previously unseen footage and montages of moments that’d already aired over the course of the season. Additionally, Andy and the Housewives (aka the Bravo band that needs to happen) responded to fan questions and reacted to clips. Oh, and!!! There was a special guest. Drumroll, please! It was... BROOKS AYERS.
Fifteen minutes before Secrets Revealed closing time, Brooks dropped by the living room. Andy read a question from a fan who wanted to know whether or not Vicki is seeing other men. Vicki said she is spending time with other dudes, that Brooks knows she is spending time with other dudes, and that Brooks is totally chill with her spending time with other dudes. Brooks agreed that he is totally chill with it (but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to be her number one dude. He definitely wants to be her number one dude). As a matter of fact, the entire Brooks segment was very chill. What a difference a season can make!
Montages, a visit from a significant other, and fan questi— Wait, how is this any different from a reunion? Oh, right. The revealed secrets.
The reveals were major. MAJOR. My mind couldn't believe what my ears or eyes passed its way. So many secrets, so little time.
The Biggest Secrets Revealed Over The Course Of The Secrets Revealed Special
- Climbing into that old boat in Bali was Shannon's idea. She and Vicki hoped they would find treasure.
- When Tamra invited Heather and Vicki to help paint her walls, Heather hired a strapping young man to do the work for them.
- The smoke detector in Tamra's house went off when she put a pizza on the bottom of the oven rather than on the rack.
- Eddie Judge spilled that Tamra killed Robobaby Astro not once, but twice.
- Years ago, Lizzie's dad set up a "prove your farm skills" obstacle course/scavenger hunt for Christian Rovsek. A tractor and manure were involved.
- If wishes were horses, all of us would be riders.
- Shannon, Vicki, and Tamra were grossed out by the duck dish Heather ordered for the table while they were in Bali.
Wow. Much secrets. So revealed.