Google’s Top Celeb Weddings Vs. The Ones You’d Actually Want to Go To
There are some things in life that, as an adult, you just have to do whether you want to or not: dentist appointments, waiting in for hours in line at the DMV, awkward dinners with your significant other's parents, and... weddings. Yes, we will all be forced to attend a wedding at some point in our lifetimes. Some will be fun, some will be unfortunate, and some will exceed any and all expectations because a chocolate fountain will be involved. But despite weddings being those things that everyone dreads but pretends they enjoy, they are definitely something we talk about a lot. Especially when it comes to celebrities getting married. In fact, we talk about it so much that it's noted and measured by Google, and they've just came out with a list of the most talked about celebrity weddings of the year.
I’ll give you three guesses as to who came in at number one on that list. Actually, no I won’t. It was Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, obviously. USA Today supplied the list of couples that made the top ten:
1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West2. George Clooney and Amal Almuddin3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt4. Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard5. Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker6. Lauren Conrad and William Tell7. Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo8. Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson9. Solange Knowles and Alan Ferguson10. Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting
But just because these couples are ranked in terms of most talked about, that doesn’t mean we’d want to go to those weddings the most. So, let’s rank these couples by that factor instead. Here are the weddings that would probably be the most fun to go to:
10. Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt
Two words: Team Aniston
9. Jill Duggar & Derick Dillard
No dancing? No alcohol? I may just be busy that day, except...
I need to know what they did with all that duct tape and those trash cans. NEED.
8. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West
It'd be worth the multi-country European vacation at least.
7. Kaley Cuoco & Ryan Sweeting
There was a pink dress and an upside down cake chandelier involved. That means fun.
6. George Clooney & Amal Almuddin
John Krasinski was in attendance. Need I say more?
5. Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo
Free Maroon 5 concert, duh.
4. Solange Knowles & Alan Ferguson
To be a part of that chic photoshoot, obvs.
3. Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson
*Sighs* Because we've all waited for this since Newlyweds unfortunately ceased to be.
2. Kandi Burruss & Todd Tucker
To stop the wedding so Kandi could marry me instead and we could be Atlanta Housewives together.
1. Lauren Conrad & William Tell
For the sensory overload at the decor because you know it was the most amazing, frilly, crafty wedding there ever was.