It's time for a new year, and everyone knows what that means: it's time for a fresh start, new beginnings, and lots of changes. It's time for you to set New Year's Resolutions to make 2015 the best year yet, to do the things you've been talking about for months, to actually accomplish something, to do everything differently and better. Except, um... where exactly are you getting the extra time to do these things? How do you plan on getting all these things done when you have the exact same schedule as you did last year?
New Year's resolutions are great to think about, but actually going through with them for more than two weeks is a whole other story. They take so much time and dedication! And this, ladies and gents, is where these amazingly clever yet surprisingly simple life hacks come in. Allow Pinterest to come to your aid during a time when you need to make big changes but want to do them as quickly and efficiently as possible. Make your life more organized and super impressive by following these 20 life hacks that will make 2015 your best year yet. I promise you, it will be fun. Look at you go!
1. Make your phone battery last longer by putting it on airplane mode whenever it's dying.
2. Save money without even realizing you're doing it by putting away every five dollar bill you get.
3. Use your blow-dryer without over-heating yourself by putting deodorant on the back of your neck while drying your hair.
4. Speed up your morning routine. Put dry shampoo in your hair before bed so that when you wake up, your hair will look clean and won't need to be washed.
20. Clean out your closet all year long. Hang everything with the hangers facing one way. Every time you wear an item, when you put it back, make sure the hanger faces the opposite way. At the end of 2015, throw out whatever you haven't worn.