12 Things You'd Rather Be Doing Than Your Taxes Right Now, Because This Seriously Is The Worst
It's time to do your taxes... for real this time. And just when you think it can't get any worse, well, you're probably right. There are so many other things you'd rather be doing than your taxes right now, and considering one of them is wearing Kanye's latest fashion line out in public, you can bet you've hit rock bottom.
April 15th is possibly the worst day of the entire year. It's a day of long, confusing paperwork, fear of putting the decimal point in the wrong place, and endless emotional havoc. Even if you are getting a tax refund, it hardly seems worth it considering the stress. Oh America, land that I love.
Anyway, you really should be working on your taxes right now instead of reading this, but hey, what's another quick break? Distractions can be productive — you'll be surprised at how much fun bleaching the entire bathtub and vacuuming every inch of the carpet sounds right about now.
No one enjoys doing their taxes, so suck it up, pull out that calculator, and get to work right after you finish looking at these ridic gifs. Thank goodness this day only comes once a year. Hey, you can't win them all, right? Here are 12 things you'd probably rather be doing right now.
1. Bedazzling your entire wardrobe
2. Cleaning your apartment and your boyfriend's apartment.... and your neighbor's apartment
3. Making a trip to the dentist
4. Keeping up with the Kardashians
5. Reading through the dictionary
6. Watching any movie Lindsay Lohan has starred in during the past five years
7. Hand washing every single dish you own
8. Listening to "Let It Go" on repeat for six hours straight
9. Wearing Kanye's latest fashion line out in public
10. Hanging out at Walmart on Black Friday
11. Alphabetizing every book you own
12. And then changing your mind to color code them instead
Sorry guys, you still have to do your taxes. No subs allowed. Now get back to work.