7 Tom Hiddleston GIFs That Show So Much Emotion, They Prove He's Basically A Human Emoji

The extent of fans' love for Tom Hiddleston really knows no bounds. Like, personally, I love Tom Hiddleston more than 30 Rock's Liz Lemon loved ham (and Liz Lemon REALLY loved ham) — and can you blame me? There's no getting enough of him! His swagger, his immense acting ability, his charming demeanor...it's all amazing. Personally, though, what I love most is Tom Hiddleston's pretty and remarkably expressive face. No matter where he is, he just can't stop scrunching up his face in weird and quirky shapes: Sometimes he's as excited as a five-year-old boy on Christmas morning, other times he's as pensive as a Greek god holding the world on his shoulders. Don't believe me? Just take a look at these GIFs of Tom Hiddleston, because there's no better proof.

Whether he's playing a superhero villain or Great Gatsby scribe F. Scott Fitzgerald, Hiddleston will find a way to use his expressive face to make bold choices for his characters. The tendency doesn't stop once he's off-screen: Hiddleston can communicate a million thoughts with the bat of an eye or a flash of his toothy grin, and he regularly does so in interviews. It's at least 40 percent of what makes him so beloved (the other 60 percent is a mix of charm, intelligence, being in The Avengers, and looking great in tight white shirts, of course).

The man is a walking emoji and I have the proof! Here are the seven times Tom Hiddleston made his face look like an emoji, and thus, made us love him all the more.

Winky Emoji

The Emoji:

I know it's not meant for me, but every time he winks my brain is like, "Who? ME?!" Hope springs eternal, I guess...

Heavy Brow Angry Emoji

The Emoji:

I'm sorry! I don't know what I did, but I'll never do it again!

Blind With Rage Emoji

The Emoji:

Stop yelling at me, Tom Hiddleston! Can't you see that I love you?!

Mischievous Devil Emoji

The Emoji:

So sneaky! But we love him all the more for it.

So Happy My Mouth Won't Close Emoji 😁

The Emoji:

I can't help but feel like he's just being polite, and whatever he's laughing at isn't actually that funny.

Sad Emoji

The Emoji:

He looks like a homeless puppy wandering the snowy streets of Brooklyn on Christmas morning AND IT HURTS MY HEART.

"I'm Not Entertained" Emoji

The Emoji:

Sorry, Tom Hiddleston! I'll stop writing obsessive articles about your every move and quality...

...NOT! THE JOKE'S ON YOU, LOKI! I'll never stop!

Images: Giphy (7); Tanya Ghahremani/Bustle