There's a lot of things Zendaya can do, whether it's belting out tunes or showing off her onscreen charm, but one of her most significant unofficial gigs is being a total fashion role model. Zendaya has significantly stamped her style on every single red carpet she's attended and I can't help but admire every look she takes on. From short up-dos to vintage-themed outfits, Zendaya Coleman definitely knows how to bring her A game at every single event.
1. When she attended this year's Children Mending Heart's 7th Annual Empathy Rocks Fundraiser:
Can we please take a moment for how amazing those sunnies are?
2. This outfit at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards:
3. Her red carpet appearance at the 2015 Met Gala:
4. The 2015 iHeart Radio Music Awards:
We're feeling a little '90s vibe here.
5. When she arrived at the 28th Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards:
Although critics were split on this ensemble, I'm still digging it. You go, girl!
6. At the 87th Annual Academy Awards:
7. When she attended the DKNY Fashion Show for 2015 Fall Fashion Week:
She can literally rock any hairstyle.
8. Again, at the same fashion week:
We need this style to come back, at least I do.
9. When she graced us with her elegant presence at the Go Red For Women Red Dress Collection 2015 event:
UGH, I literally can't handle.
10. The 57th Grammys:
A serious stunner.
11. When she completely slayed at the 2014 American Music Awards:
12. At the 2014 Halo Awards:
This vintage look? EVERYTHING.
13. This look at the Academy Of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' 2014 Governors Awards:
She totally nails the over-the-shoulder look every time.
14. When she showed up at the 2014 Princess Grace Awards Gala looking like a real life princess:
15. At the 2014 Teen Vogue Hollywood Party:
A trendsetter, for sure.
16. When she attended the 2014 Teen Choice Awards:
Love the splash of pink on her.
17. And finally, THIS outfit at the 2014 BET Awards:
Images: Getty Images