17 Times Zendaya Coleman Was A Total Fashion Role Model, Even Though She's Only 18
There's a lot of things Zendaya can do, whether it's belting out tunes or showing off her onscreen charm, but one of her most significant unofficial gigs is being a total fashion role model. Zendaya has significantly stamped her style on every single red carpet she's attended and I can't help but admire every look she takes on. From short up-dos to vintage-themed outfits, Zendaya Coleman definitely knows how to bring her A game at every single event.
And although her 2015 Oscar outfit may have previously caused controversy with Giuliana Rancic, Zendaya has always remained classy and defended her unique style. She's once said in Jones Magazine, "It is important in this journey to remember that just because someone has inflicted hurt upon us, it does not give us the right to do the same. Body shaming and hurtful tactics will never get the job done."
At only 18-years old, Zendaya has strongly encouraged body positivity that sets an example for anyone at any age to learn from, proving she's a true gem. And whatever style Zendaya chooses to rock, you can expect her to be herself, 100 percent.
She tells Jones Magazine, "I’m one of those people that doesn’t follow trends. I set them.” To prove it, here are the 17 times Zendaya Coleman was a total fashion role model:
1. When she attended this year's Children Mending Heart's 7th Annual Empathy Rocks Fundraiser:
Can we please take a moment for how amazing those sunnies are?
2. This outfit at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards:
3. Her red carpet appearance at the 2015 Met Gala:
4. The 2015 iHeart Radio Music Awards:
We're feeling a little '90s vibe here.
5. When she arrived at the 28th Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards:
Although critics were split on this ensemble, I'm still digging it. You go, girl!
6. At the 87th Annual Academy Awards:
7. When she attended the DKNY Fashion Show for 2015 Fall Fashion Week:
She can literally rock any hairstyle.
8. Again, at the same fashion week:
We need this style to come back, at least I do.
9. When she graced us with her elegant presence at the Go Red For Women Red Dress Collection 2015 event:
UGH, I literally can't handle.
10. The 57th Grammys:
A serious stunner.
11. When she completely slayed at the 2014 American Music Awards:
Like, come on. Totally beautiful.
12. At the 2014 Halo Awards:
This vintage look? EVERYTHING.
13. This look at the Academy Of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' 2014 Governors Awards:
She totally nails the over-the-shoulder look every time.
14. When she showed up at the 2014 Princess Grace Awards Gala looking like a real life princess:
15. At the 2014 Teen Vogue Hollywood Party:
A trendsetter, for sure.
16. When she attended the 2014 Teen Choice Awards:
Love the splash of pink on her.
17. And finally, THIS outfit at the 2014 BET Awards:
Images: Getty Images