All the Cyber Monday Sales You Need to Know About, From A to Z
You have the survivor's manual to Black Friday. You know where to shop the in-store sales. Now, it's time to map out a winning course for all that the Cyber Monday sales have to offer. Seemingly simple, right? Maybe — if you happen to keep an encyclopedic record of every possible promo code, markdown, and free shipping banner currently in holiday e-rotation. But for those of us (and there are a lot of us) who aren't sales savants, this guide will cut through the not-worth-it deals and lead you straight into the arms of truly guilt-free steals.
Here's what you'll need to conquer Cyber Monday: a great handle of the trackpad or a right-click mouse, payment details entered into your favorite websites (and up-to-date!), a comfortable place to sit, and of course, this list.
- Adopted: Home to arguably the most stylish iPhone covers, this is your chance to snag one of their pebbled leather versions (see here) for 30 percent off. Discount valid on Dec. 2 only.
- Anthropologie: The retailer will be offering an extra 50 percent off already red-lined merchandise from 6 AM to 11 AM, so move quickly on this one.
- Ariel Gordon Jewelry: Take 40 percent off anything on the website — delicate love-knot rings for everyone! — with code MANICMONDAY13; valid for 24 hours on Cyber Monday.
- ASOS: From Dec. 2 to Dec. 4 at 5 AM, use GIMMEMORE for 30 percent off full-price and marked-down items.
- BaubleBar: As part of their Cyber Savings Smash promotion, you'll use a special mallet to "bop" other customers out of the way; from there, you can score one of four deals: 20 percent off site-wide, 30 percent off site-wide, $25 off orders of $50 or more, or a $100 gift card. The game is valid from Dec. 2 through Dec. 3.
- Bumble and bumble.: With any order, use code CYBERMONDAY between Dec. 1 and Dec. 3 to receive the Travel Color Minded Shampoo and Travel Color Minded Conditioner, three minis — the Thickening Hairspray, Straight Blow Dry, and Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil — and four samples — Surf Shampoo/Conditioner and Thickening Shampoo/Conditioner. That's a $36 gift value on top of whatever else you purchase... may I suggest the Surf Spray?
- Century 21: Bypass the claustrophobic crowds at Century 21, and browse the sales online instead. If you are one of their VIP Loyalty members (sign up here), you'll score one already-discounted designer item for an additional 25 percent off, now through Dec. 2.
- Drybar: Hair-obsessed ladies, this one's for you. Save 20 percent off all gift sets and bundles on Monday only.
- East Dane: Shopbop's brother — er, menswear counterpart — is offering a tiered Cyber Monday offer: 15 percent off when you spend $250, 20 percent off when you spend $500, and 25 percent off when you spend $1,000.
- Flight 001: Starting at 6 AM on Cyber Monday, this go-to travel boutique is offering 30 percent off its entire site for a full 24 hours.
- HauteLook: Log into your account (or create one!) before 11 AM EST on Monday because the site is planning to drop some discount knowledge on its members — and I hear it will include great markdowns from the likes of AG Jeans and Vince Camuto.
- House of Harlow 1960: Until midnight on Cyber Monday, use BLACKHOH to score an extra 25 percent off the entire site.
- Lush Covet Desire: From Thierry Lasry to Alexander Wang, Monday is a great day to snag those pieces you've been eyeing. Spend over $100, get 15 percent off; spend $200, get 20 percent off; or spend $300, get 25 percent off. Plus, there's free U.S. shipping on all orders for the day.
- OnGossamer: Get an early start on your Cyber Monday stalking with something a littler more intimate, literally. From Nov. 25 to Dec. 3, stock up on everything from sleepwear to sexy underthings, all marked 30 percent off.
- Quinn: With MONDAYMADNESS, take 50 percent off of Quinn's stellar lineup of cashmere sweaters and classic dresses.
- Shopbop: Cross off everything on your list with Shopbop's tiered Cyber Monday promo: 15 percent off when you spend $250, 20 percent off when you spend $500, and 25 percent off when you spend $1,000.
- Shoptiques: Be ready. Come Cyber Monday, the site will hold a flash sale with items up to 70 percent off. Better yet, everything across the board will be an additional 15 percent off.
Of course, there are always the big blowout sales — which are just as important — to hit up. It goes without saying (in too much detail) that you will most definitely find some serious markdowns at the following sites: Walmart, Target, Amazon, Overstock.com, and Best Buy.
Image: Paramount Pictures