'Magic Mike XXL' Drinking Game, So You Can Drink It Up As Channing Tatum Takes It Off
The boys are back — and better than ever. I gladly kicked off my 4th of July weekend by indulging in Magic Mike XXL, the sequel to the wildly successful Channing Tatum-led male stripper movie, and it does not disappoint. The only way it could possibly be made better is with a Magic Mike XXL drinking game, because this movie is just an all-around fun time, why not drink along? And believe me, this sequel 2012's awesome Magic Mike is a blast as it ventures outside of the Xquisite Strip Club and into the rest of the good ol' USA — meaning Savannah, G.A., and Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Three years ago, Magic Mike introduced us to the world of Xquisite and male strippers through the eyes of newbie dancer "The Kid" (Alex Pettyfer), veteran "Magic" Mike Lane (Tatum), and a whole crew of buff performers ready to get down and dirty led by Dallas (now Oscar winner Matthew McConaughey). It's fun at the strip club for a while, until things get serious — The Kid gets into drugs, Dallas shows no loyalty, and Mike finds love and wants to start a furniture business. In Magic Mike XXL, Mike's got his furniture business, but misses his other business, so he reunites with Big Dick Richie (Joe Manganiello), Ken (Matt Bomer), Tarzan (Kevin Nash), Tobias (Gabriel Iglesias), and Tito (Adam Rodriguez) to take their act on the road to gyrate and take it off for one last hurrah at a stripping convention (for real). And it is one fun, sexy time.
So grab your drinks, sit back, and imbibe along to the hottest movie you'll see this summer.
The Magic Mike XXL Drinking Game
Take A Drink If:
- It's raining dolla-dolla bills, y'all
- A man is shirtless
- The guys call themselves "male entertainers"
- But also "strippers"
- There's gyrating
- One (or more) of the guys talks about his hopes and dreams
- Rome (Jada Pinkett Smith) calls all the women patrons "queens"
- Someone drinks alcohol
Take A Shot If:
- A non-sexy location (a living room, a workbench) is sexed up by dancing
- There's gyrating in a woman's face
- There's talk about Richie's well-endowed manhood
- Someone from earlier in the movie shows up again with no explanation as to why or how they got there
- Ken talks about reiki
- Tito talks about yogurt
- DRUG USE!
Finish Your Drink If:
- Andre (Donald Glover) raps
- Ken sings
- The guys make it to the stripping convention
- You google the words "male stripping convention" and there's one happening near you...
- One word: PONY (aka an infamous song and dance that will never be forgotten)
Image: Warner Bros. Entertainment; Giphy (4)