Can You Finish This Seth Cohen Quote? Find Out How Well You Know This 'O.C.' Guy's Epic Quips — QUIZ
If there's one television guy that I desperately wish existed in real life, it's The O.C. 's Seth Cohen. Seth may have been the comic book nerd of Newport, but he was also one of the few guys worthy of actually spending any time with. While most of Harbor High School was busy worshiping the water polo team, the smart kids were listening to Seth's rants on the remastered Star Wars and Death Cab For Cutie's latest single. If there was anything that Seth was good at, it was talking (because it certainly wasn't water polo) and he certainly dd a lot of it. Maybe that's the reason why, out of all of the O.C. characters, Seth's the one whose words I'll remember the best.
Seth was definitely the chattiest member of The O.C. squad (think about it: Ryan did bring the average down quite a bit), but are you able to remember every one of this Orange County guy's quotes? Only a true superfan of the Fox drama will be able to finish Seth's iconic O.C. phrases. Up for the challenge? Take our quiz to find out just how well you know Seth's words of wisdom:
1. "It's fate, it's destiny. We both like ________."
A. burritos.B. toy horses.C. Death Cab. D. comic books.
2. "Acknowledge me now, or _______."
A. don't, but you're going to miss out on the best thing you've ever had. B. lose me forever.C. I'm going to stop fighting for you. D. I'm going to pick Anna.
3. "I'm just having __________ the universe."
A. a fight withB. an uncomfortable conversation aboutC. an allergic reaction toD. an argument with
4. "I'm Seth. I like _______."
A. comic books. B. bagels. C. awkward silences. D. you.
5. "You're a Cohen now. Welcome to a life of insecurity and _________."
A. Chrismukkah. B. paralyzing self-doubt.C. video games. D. fun.
6. "I get it, I'm just here for the ________."
A. free food. B. beer.C. music. D. comic relief.
7. "My friend Ryan, he's really cool. He enjoys sunset walks on the beach, punching people, and ________."
A. not smiling. B. being Russell Crowe's body double. C. judging me. D. punching people.
8. "I dream about eating so much deliciousness that all the blood rushes to my head and I ________"
A. pass out at the table. B. start crying out of joy. C. die happy. D. get high off of the food.
9. "That's my niche: __________."
A. I like comic books. B. pathetic and sweet. C. nice Jewish boy. D. I'm kind of a geek.
10. "Well, this should be great. Really great and not at all ________."
A. awkward. B. uncomfortable.C. sad.D. hilarious.
11. "We should take our _______ off."
A. wigsB. hatsC. sunglassesD. pants
1. "It's fate, it's destiny. We both like burritos." (A)2. "Acknowledge me now, or lose me forever." (B)3. "I'm just having an allergic reaction to the universe." (C)4. "I'm Seth. I like comic books." (A)5. "You're a Cohen now. Welcome to a life of insecurity and paralyzing self-doubt." (B)6. "I get it, I'm just here for the comic relief." (D)7. "My friend Ryan, he's really cool. He enjoys sunset walks on the beach, punching people, and not smiling." (A)8. "I dream about eating so much deliciousness that all the blood rushes to my head and I pass out at the table." (A)9. "That's my niche: pathetic and sweet." (B)10. "Well, this should be great. Really great and not at all awkward." (A)11. "We should take our pants off." (D)
If you got more than six right, congratulations — you know Seth almost as well as Summer does.
Images: Warner Bros. Television; Giphy (12)