19 Target Christmas Gifts To Buy For Your Favorite People (& Add To Your Wish List)
It's no secret that the hallowed halls of Target are filled with endless irresistible goodies. If you've ever walked in for a roll of paper towels and mysteriously walked out $106.70 later, you're familiar with this trap. That makes it something of a mecca for amazing, useful Christmas gifts — to buy for other people, and to add to your own wish list.
After all, Target is so much more than a spot to stock up on shaving cream and dorm bedding. They've got some incredible beauty, fashion, and lifestyle picks that are so dreamy, you won't believe that they're from Target (and other people won't, either).
Luxe accessories, cool-girl luggage, and beauty favorites are a-plenty, and they'll have you hoping that Santa does his Christmas shopping at Target, too. It does make it challenging to shop for other people there, though — one for them, one for you.
Here are 19 gifts from everyone's favorite store you'll be willing to get on the nice list for. That is, if you can wait that long. The real test is, can you make it through this whole story without grabbing your keys for a Target run or adding it all to your online cart? Challenge accepted.
1. Wit & Delight Backpack
This stylish backpack is the coolest way to tote around your work stuff, gym gear, and more.
2. Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Camera
If one of your New Year's resolutions is to take more fun photos (not just Snaps and Instagram stories), this camera will help you get back to basics.
3. Olivia Care Bath Salts
Because a little relaxation is much needed after the holidays.
4. Mossimo Supply Co. Beanie
Freezing cold weather isn't so bad when you've got a cute hat to keep you warm.
5. Hearth & Hand with Magnolia Morning Beautiful Stoneware Mug
Make every morning a little sweeter with this coffee cup.
6. A New Day Paris Pearl Slide Sandals
These trendy slides are a luxe take on casual footwear.
7. End Scene iPhone 7/6 Marble Case
If you're not going to drop a grand on the iPhone X this year, this case may be the next best thing.
8. PopSockets Glitter Cell Phone Grip and Stand
Warning: If you don't already have a PopSocket on your phone, just know that they are seriously addictive to mess around with.
9. Xhilaration Noley Unicorn Puff Slippers
These super-soft slippers are impossibly extra, in the best way.
10. NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream Vault II
You'll never be without one of NYX's cult-favorite liquid lipsticks with this 36-piece set.
11. Wit & Delight Hardside Spinner Suitcase
Travel in style with this sage green suitcase — with a striped lining, the inside is just as pretty as the outside.
12. Mossimo Supply Co. Chenille Ruffle-Sleeve Pullover
This ultra-cozy pullover is a fun, interesting addition to any sweater wardrobe.
13. SpaLife Detoxifying Activated Charcoal Facial Mask
With packaging this sleek, it's hard to believe this mask is only $3.
14. A New Day Credit Card Wallet
The eye-catching sparkles on this card holder mean it's way harder to lose in the black hole of a big bag.
15. DesignWorks Ink Notepad and Pen
Note taking's never looked so stylish.
16. Essie Gilded Collection Holiday Nail Polish Set
This mini polish set is all you need for a festive DIY mani.
17. A New Day Leopard Faux Fur Coat
A faux fur coat instantly adds glam to any ensemble.
18. SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Star Drop Earrings
These celestial earrings are versatile and statement-making all at once.
19. A New Day Navy and Gold Scarf
This soft scarf doubles as a cozy travel companion for any winter trips you've got planned.