15 Ulta Skin Care Products That Cost $10 Or Less That'll Upgrade Your Beauty Game
Beauty shoppers usually accept the fact that when they walk into an Ulta store, they are inevitably going to drop some major dough. But if you can't splurge and still need to get your beauty fix, worry not — there are tons of affordable products out there that will get the job done without breaking the bank. These 15 beauty products from Ulta cost $10 or less, which means you could buy each and every one of them and manage to spend less than $150. Building an entire skin care regimen from scratch for what you might usually spend on one expensive serum or moisturizer? Sounds like a total beauty steal to me. In fact, you might never feel the need to spend more than $10 on another skin care product ever again. (You're welcome!)
This round-up isn't just a bunch of sample or travel-size products either — these picks are all full-size and come highly recommended from Ulta's customers. From professional blackhead extractors and deep-cleansing pore strips to crystal-infused face mists and Brazilian black sugar exfoliating masks, there is no shortage of fun and effective skin care products to add to your cart during your next Ulta shopping trip.
1. Revlon Blackhead Remover
2. Physicians Formula RefreshMint Cucumber & Bamboo Eye De-Puffer
Everyone could use a mid-day pick-me-up around their eyes. Keep this in your purse or at your desk to de-puff and awaken your skin throughout the day.
3. Pacifica Rose Water Makeup Removing Wipes
4. Olay Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Tub
5. Soap & Glory Speed Plump Super-Hydrating Miracle Moisture Mask
At just $4 a pop, you can treat your skin to a few of these ultra hydrating face masks for less than the cost of dinner.
6. I Dew Care Caticorn Headband
7. PACIFICA Crystal Power Hydro Mist
8. Cetaphil Foaming Facial Cleanser
9. BIORÉ Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
10. Daily Concepts Your Body Scrubber
11. Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
12. Bare Republic Mineral Sport Stick SPF 50
13. Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR Instant Eye Lift Algae Mask
If your eye area needs a serious boost, use these Juice Beauty eye masks packed with antioxidants and nutrients from algae, cucumber, and white tea.
14. SCINIC Dual Rubber Soothing Wrapping Mask
15. Skin Food Wash Off Black Sugar Mask
Feel like continuing your beauty shopping spree? Check out these 15 beauty products that cost $5 or less on Amazon.