Jared Kushner's Russia Statement Denied At Least Seven Different Things
On Monday, following his closed-door hearing that investigated a possible collusion between Russia and Trump's inner circle, Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner spoke in front of the White House. In his statement, Kushner denied any collusion with Russia. He also denied that Trump had won for any nefarious reason. He also denied using Russian funds in his business. Oh, and he denied some more stuff, too.
To recap, here's everything that Kushner denied:
- not consistently sharing, and volunteering to share, necessary information with authorities
- that any of his actions during Trump's campaign were improper
- colluding with Russia
- knowing anybody in the campaign who colluded with Russia
- having any improper contacts
- relying on Russian funds in his businesses
- not being completely transparent regarding all of the above
- Trump winning the election for any improper reason
Basically, you have Jared Kushner all wrong, according to Jared Kushner. Got that?