The argument could be made that you can pretty much stock your entire non-work wardrobe with Lululemon — from performance-geared activewear to more casual lounge pieces to brunch-worthy crop tops, they've got it all. Till now, though, there's been one gap in their ultra-comfy offerings: sneakers. Now, the brand's breaking into footwear by offering APL kicks, and they're worth scrambling for.
If you haven't heard of APL (which stands for Athletic Propulsion Labs) yet, the shoe brand is super-trendy among models and fitness pros, and with good reason: They're comfortable, sleek, and perfect for any gym-to-street look. Granted, they can be a little steep — they average about $150 to $200 a pair — but they're worth putting on your wish list.
They'll be available in 23 Lululemon stores across the U.S. starting on Aug. 8. Here are the stores you can find 'em at:
- ARIZONA: Scottsdale: Scottsdale Quarter
- CALIFORNIA: San Francisco: Cow Hollow, Los Angeles: Melrose Avenue, Santa Monica: Third Street Promenade at Broadway
- COLORADO: Denver: Cherry Creek
- MICHIGAN: Troy: Somerset South
- TEXAS: Austin: The Domain
- WASHINGTON: Seattle: Pacific Place
- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: Washington: Georgetown
- FLORIDA: Miami: Brickell City Center
- ILLINOIS: Chicago: Bucktown
- NEW YORK: New York: Flatiron, Madison Avenue, SoHo Men’s, SoHo Broadway, 5th Avenue
- TENNESSEE: Nashville: Hill Center
The entire selection of men's and women's shoes will be available at every store, but here are four APL styles to watch out for.
1. Ascend Shoe in Navy and Black
Ascend Shoe in Navy/Black, $200, APL
Sleek midnight vibes.
2. TechLoom Phantom Shoe in Rose Gold
TechLoom Phantom Shoe in Rose Gold, $185, APL
These millennial pink shoes have a metallic touch woven in.
3. TechLoom Phantom Shoe in Black and Silver
TechLoom Phantom Shoe in Black/Metallic Silver, $165, APL
Walking into the gym, these shoes show you mean business.
4. Ascend Shoe in White
Ascend Shoe in White, $200, APL
One of the coolest pairs of white kicks around.