It's that time again. You are about to save some serious money while stocking up on your fave beauty products or by trying out some newbies that you have been eyeing but may not have been ready to commit to at full price. This week's best beauty sales span the spectrum — from $10 Stila lippies to $12 Urban Decay perfume. There are also $2 lip glosses by a celebrity-launched brand. Meanwhile, Tarte is celebrating its 18th birthday by gifting its customers with amazing, surprise products for seven days while Ulta's Gorgeous Hair Event is ongoing. Translation? There are plenty of deals, steals, and products for all of your features.
This list once again does all of the leg work for you. Rather than having to scan the socials of your fave brands or page through the sale sections of their websites, this is a rundown of some of the best savings of the week.
It's worth noting that if you aren't in need of any new cosmetics but don't want to let these deals pass you by, there is a simple solution. Why not take advantage of the sales by instead grabbing some inexpensive and awesome gifts for your makeup-loving BFFs? There's no shame in enjoying some savings while buying stuff for others.
You can also get a head start on holiday shopping if you plan to gift those on your list with makeup treats.
1. Tarte Birthday Week
2. Illuminate By Ashley Tisdale Enhancing Lip Gloss
3. IT Cosmetics Super-Size Full Coverage SPF 50 CC Cream + Luxe Brush
4. Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil
5. Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette
6. Sephora Collection Moisturizing & Refreshing Body Jelly
7. INSTYLER Airless Blowout Revolving Styler
8. Stila Stay All Day MATTE'ificent Lipstick
Enjoy all of these savings.