The Week's Best Beauty Sales Include $12 MAC Lippies & $38 Fenty Palettes
A good beauty sale never sleeps nor does it fly under the radar. Said sale never slips past an eagle-eyed or smoky-eyed makeupista, either. The week's best beauty sales are once again stacked. Like to the rafters.
There are some excellent brand-specific sales that may very well introduce you to new products that will become a part of your permanent rotation or to your new fave cosmetics company. If you are down to try new things, this week's rundown is full of suggestions from brands whose names might not be instantly familiar to you — yet! But trust us — they are worth trying out, especially when discounted.
There are plenty of items marked down at your fave retailers like Ulta, Sephora, QVC, and Riley Rose.
As always, the true irony is that you can go broke by saving money. There are plenty of sales. You'll want to grab a bunch of stuff. Rather than make a difficult choice between several products, you can just gab them all.
Brush beauty brand Artis is offering a whopping 25 percent of its holiday gift sets via its site through Tuesday, Jan 15. While the holidays are over, the tools are timeless and invite daily use.
The savings are excellent so check out what the brand has to offer. There is only one more day to shop so don't delay.
Go forth and shop. Treat yourself and your makeup bag.
1. Artis The Starter Kit
2. Artis The BrushCraft Essentials
3. Julep 12-Piece Nail Polish Intention Collection
4. I Woke Up Like This Hydrating Balance Rose Mist
5. Riley Rose Zombie Pack Mask Set
6. LA Splash Velvetmatte Liquid Lipstick
7. Fenty Beauty Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlight Palette
8. Fenty Beauty Match Stix By The Dozen Set
9. Real Techniques x Ulta BOGO
10. Tarte Lashy & Flashy Lash Curler
11. Tarte Brighter Days Highlighting Moisturizer
12. MAC Shiny Pretty Things Lipstick
There are so many products to pick up this week on deep discount so don't snooze.