Your 'Pretty Little Liars' Finale Drinking Game For Adult Fans Who Need To Take The Edge Off “Game Over, Charles”
As excited as many of us are for the highly anticipated Pretty Little Liars season 6A finale — where many things are guaranteed to be revealed — I can't help but feel a tiny bit sad that our years-long journey is finally coming to a close. It's kind of like how I felt graduating from high school. Initially, I couldn't wait for this day to come, only to realize later on how much I'd grow to miss it once it was over. And while we may have brand new PLL mysteries to look forward to in the future, no mission will ever feel quite the same as the original.
Basically, it's the end of an era, my friends — which, as we all know, can sometimes be a very emotional experience. That's why I've taken the liberty of concocting my very own PLL finale drinking game (for those who are of the legal drinking age, of course), so that we can face these Summer of Answers demons head on, no matter what big reveals come our way. Plus, we need to gear up for that upcoming time jump that's sure to be chock-full of all sorts of changes. Plus, something tells me that by episode's end, we're all going to be in need of a drink or two (or 10). And for more on this crazy season, check out Bustle's PLL podcast, Taking This One To The Grave.
Take A Drink If:
- The PLL moms do or say pretty much anything. #squadgoals #spinoffplease
- There's a Red Coat sighting.
- There's a Black Widow sighting.
- Red Coat and A appear onscreen together.
- A creepy mask comes into play.
- The word "bitch" is used.
- Hanna unleashes an epic one-liner.
- Radley gets mentioned.
- Mona knows more than she's let on. (Might have to drink more than once for this one.)
- A comes thisclose to showing his face before the show cuts to a commercial break.
Take A Shot If:
- Haleb is too adorable for words. (Which is always, of course.)
- Charles shares another home movie.
- Aria stares at creepy dolls for no apparent reason.
- Another detail about the Liars' futures gets revealed.
- A flashback occurs. (And an extra shot for every question it answers.)
- Sara Harvey is acting super shady.
- Jason takes his shirt off. (What? It may be important to the plot.)
- Charles' money situation is finally explained.
- CeCe Drake [or any other long-lost character] returns.
- Even amid all the chaos, everyone still somehow looks stunning.
Down The Whole Thing If:
- You find out who Red Coat is.
- You find out who Black Widow is.
- You find out who Uber A is. (Basically, if any hoods or veils get lifted, finish those beverages!)
- Uber A and Red Coat turn out to be the same person.
- Whoever killed Toby's mom is identified.
- Bethany is still alive.
- Bethany's killer is revealed.
- Someone is killed … again.
- Someone comes back from the dead … again.
- Charles is finally unmasked.
- Your head feels like it's about to explode from information overload.
- You find yourself sympathizing with A's story.
- You're already counting the days until PLL returns.
Once you get through all that, you'll probably be ready for a good laugh, and I have just the thing. Watch as people who have never seen PLL try to guess what it's about, who A is, and much more.
Images: Eric McCandless/ABC Family; prettylittleliars/Tumblr (3)