Though there's no denying that waiting for the Pretty Little Liars Season 6 premiere has been quite the grueling and aggravating process, fans of the series can finally take comfort in knowing that this torturous hiatus is almost completely at an end. Before you know it, we'll all be drowning in a bunch of whole new PLL theories regarding Charles' identity and his many minions that are sure to come out of the woodwork. But before we dive headfirst into all of the exciting drama that's bound to ensue, I've taken the liberty of creating a Pretty Little Liars drinking game (for adult fans that are of the legal drinking age, of course) to help kick off this new season in style.
I mean, let's be honest here — all of A's mysterious and conniving antics are enough to make any person, whether sane or Radley-bound, in need of a little boozy fun. So what better way is there to do that than by gathering all of your PLL friends together for a drink or two (or ten) as you embark on the next saga of this crAzy journey. And hey, for all you know, the drinking may even sharpen your senses, allowing you to pick up on clues you wouldn't normally notice while sober. (Hey, it's been known to happen. Trust me!) So take off those black gloves, hang up that red coat, and get ready to make your Tuesday night even more fun than it was already bound to be. Because nobody puts the A in alcohol better than this group.
Take A Drink If:
- Mona is acting super suspicious.
- Black leather gloves take center stage.
- One of the Liars receives a private message from A.
- Shay Mitchell is too fabulous for words.
- Caleb works his hacking magic.
- A character gets framed and/or blackmailed.
- Someone mentions The Jenna Thing.
- Aria's jewelry is three sizes bigger than everyone else's.
- The word "bitch" or "bitches" gets used.
- Someone is wearing a creepy mask.
- Haleb's love gives you all the feels.
Take A Shot If:
- Charles plays more of his home movies.
- Creepy music ensues.
- The reason for the gas mask is finally explained.
- All of the Liars receive a group message from A.
- A makes the Liars, well, lie.
- Literary references make you question everything.
- A parent shows up.
- There's a N.A.T. Club sighting.
- Another room of the Dollhouse is explored.
- Andrew Campbell does something shady.
- Someone uses another pseudo-name.
- Toby or Jason get shirtless.
- A flashback offers up even more clues.
Finish Your Drink If:
- Every time Charles appears.
- A body is found.
- The same body goes missing.
- Said body shows up later on, actually not dead at all.
- Another big reveal is dropped, leaving you with even more questions.
- You solve another mysterious anagram.
- The Liars escape the Dollhouse.
- Charles' identity is revealed. (I know it's way too soon, but just in case!)
- The Liars end up at Radley.
- You feel completely confused. (You're going to need a bigger drinking cup for this one.)
Images: Eric McCandless/ABC Family; prettylittleliars/Tumblr (3)