Since bursting onto the scene alongside Game of Thrones back in 2011, Emilia Clarke has always managed to stun on the red carpet. Emilia Clarke's best fashion moments have come in the form of high fashion Dior and elegantly minimal Donna Karan — over the years, she's dazzled countless times, leaving us fashion gals with a lot of chicness to review.
After all, Clarke has had quite the year — she literally rode off on a dragon at the end of Game of Thrones Season 5, she filmed Me Before You alongside Sam Claflin all summer, she traveled the world promoting Terminator Genysis — and last but not least, she definitively won an eyebrow off against Jake Gyllenhaal and Cara Delevingne (which is no mean feat; that's some seriously stiff competition)... suffice it to say, she's been very busy, and very, very well-dressed.
Even in just the past few months, she's been to Paris Fashion Week (where she killed it alongside the likes of Rihanna), she picked up a Woman of the Year award from GQ — and each appearance has been superlatively fashionable. Let's take a look at some of her best ensembles from over the years.
1. In Dior At Paris Fashion Week
So simple and so, so gorgeous.
2. In Oscar de la Renta At The GQ Men Of The Year Awards
Very pretty, and somehow reminiscent of an '80s prom dress, in the best way possible.
3. In Ulyana Sergeenko At The Seoul Premiere of Terminator Genysis
Architectural, dramatic, and just plain stunning (also, nice assist from Mr. Terminator there).
4. In Rosie Assoulin At The Los Angeles Premiere of Terminator Genysis
Stripes have never looked better.
5. In Dolce & Gabbana At Kiss FM
Who knew childish cursive and doodles could be so sartorially pleasing?
6. In Louis Vuitton At A Louis Vuitton Exhibition
7. In Donna Karan Atelier At The 2015 SAG Awards
Very elegant (and Queen of Mereen-approved).
8. In Donna Karan At The Season 4 Premiere of Game of Thrones
Ooh, lovely — and charmingly reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe's iconic white dress.
9. At The Vanity Fair Oscars Party
Red carpet posing done right.
10. In Calvin Klein Collection At The 2014 SAG Awards
Who knew nude sparkles could be this elegant?
11. In Donna Karan Atelier At The 2013 Emmy Awards
Total white swan moment.
12. In Ralph Lauren At The 2013 Met Gala
Now that is a red dress.
13. In Dior At The 2013 Actors Fund’s Annual Gala
It doesn't get much better than baubled Dior.
14. In Chanel At The 2012 BAFTA Los Angeles TV Tea
(Though tie dye-esque Chanel is definitely a close second).
15. In Chanel At The 2012 Emmy Awards
Do I want to own everything she's ever worn? The answer is yes.