13 Evan Peters & Emma Roberts Throwback Pics That Will Make You Pray They're Really Back Together — PHOTOS
American Horror Story fans face a lot of emotional torture during each new season of the show. I should know, because I watch and continually suffer. But I’m not sure anyone expected to develop a real life emotional attachment to AHS actors Evan Peters and Emma Roberts and their on-again off-again relationship. At this current moment in time, people are speculating that Peters and Roberts are back together due to an Instagram post, which probably has you all in your feels even though nothing is concrete yet.
While an Instagram post from Peters with himself and Roberts' coffee cups tagged is enough to send a person over the edge, and real pictures of the two of them are even better, there's something even better than that: throwback pictures that offer up a timeline of sweet moments between the two that signify hope for their possible future together. Trust me. I’ve seen said photographs, and you're about to get a look, too. (Get ready to weep and smile and maybe throw something. They're that good.)
Here are 13 throwback pictures of Roberts and Peters that will make you really hope and wish and pray that they’re actually back together.
1. This Matchy-Match Picture
This was the first red carpet they walked together as a couple.
2. This Cute Candid
3. When Peters Was Contemplative One Moment...
*Plays American Horror Story theme song*
4. And Ecstatic In The Next
Roberts looks unfazed by his antics, as I'm sure you have to be when your significant other plays a murderer on TV and does it well.
5. This Holiday Card-Looking Shot
6. This Picture Where They Look Like Actual Babies
Where was their adult supervision?!
7. This One Where They Look Totes Amazing
A+, you guys. A+.
8. This American Horror Story Family Photo
So many emotions.
9. This Pic Where They Look Like They're About To Get Eaten By A Crocodile
But they both seem totally cool with it.
10. When They Sat Four Seats Away From One Another But Still Slayed At Comic Con
A temporary long distance relationship.
11. When They Upped The Photo Ante With Gabourey Sidibe
They're a fabulous trio.
12. When They Prom Posed In A Group Pic
13. When They Got Super Romantic
I'm crossing my fingers for more pics like this in the future, and I think there's a good chance we'll get them!