Getting caught in the rain and feeling like a wet dog never seemed appealing to me until two nights ago when Beyoncé single-handedly brought back the dewy 'do. And while I like to imagine that she "just woke up like this," the reality is that she got a little help achieving her #flawless stage look.
Enter Kim Kimble, Pantene celebrity stylist and mastermind behind Queen Bey's sexy "Drunk in Love" hairstyle. Kimble told People that she was inspired by the music video (and Bey's beach sexiness), as well as the 1920s wavy bob. She shared how she achieved the enviable 'do and how to recreate it at home. Here's what you need:
- Pantene Pro-V Curly No Crunch Curls Whip
- Pantene Advance+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist
- Paddle Brush
1. To get this look, you should start with clean, wet hair. Work Pantene Pro-V Curly No Crunch Curls Whip into your strands from the roots to the tips.
2. Run a paddle brush through your hair, creating soft waves.
3. Scrunch your waves with your fingers to help keep its definition.
4. Apply Pantene Advance+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist all over for shine.
Et, voilà! You're almost ready to perform "Drunk in Love" with your dining chair.