Photos Of Hannah Bagshawe & Eddie Redmayne That Prove They're The Prom King & Queen Of Hollywood
I feel like Hollywood is a lot like high school. With A-list this and that plus the plethora of award shows and magazines, I see undeniable cool kids, superlatives, and yearbook parallels. With that said, I’m confident in the fact that Eddie Redmayne and his wife, Hannah Bagshawe, are Hollywood's prom king and queen. What with his boyish charm and her elegance — well, in my mind at least. Let's put it this way, they slay any and every red carpet they have ever stepped on.
Plus, there's just that effortless quality to their relationship that translates through their photos, even though we don't know them personally. They're like one of those actual functional high school relationships that everyone envies. On top of both being beautiful, the actor and publicist also just look so damn in love all the time; like just being in one another's presence is the greatest thing in the world. You see why they're prom king and queen material? Their pairing is not just about their obvious good looks, they're the whole package.
Here are 14 pictures that prove Redmayne and Bagshawe deserve the title of Hollywood Prom King and Queen (I'll count the votes):
1. They Know How To Look Regal
2. But They Also Know How To Tone It Down
3. They Do Everything Together
As all good "it couples" do.
4. They Both Know They're Equally As Lucky To Have One Another On Their Arms
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
5. They Complement Each Other
Like peanut butter and jelly. But hotter.
6. Basically, They Just Look Good Next To One Another
7. Especially When They Match
If this isn't a prom get up I don't know what is.
8. They're Affectionate...
After all, house hunting is a special occasion.
9. ...But Not Too Much
If there's ever an appropriate time to kiss your significant other, it's when you win an Oscar.
10. They Lean On One Another For Support
11. They Got The Prom Weekend Look Down Pat As Well
How do they do it?
12. They Know How To Make An Entrance
The number one reason why they've earned this title, tbh.
13. Most Importantly, They've Mastered The Prom Pose
14. ...In Its Various Forms
We just need to get them their crowns and scepters.