'Vanderpump Rules' Reunion Behind-the-Scenes Photos Are Horrifyingly Lighthearted
Season 2 of Vanderpump Rules is over (BOO!), but the reunion specials are about to begin (REJOCE!). The reunion was was taped Jan. 10 at SUR (where else?) and the first part of the Vanderpump Rules reunion will be available for our viewing pleasure Monday night. As you may have deduced, the cast sat down with Andy Cohen for the reunion while the season was airing, so they were totally in the thick of reliving the drama/watching the final cut of the show (unless they don't watch VR. But let's be real. If there's anyone who's comfortable with watching themselves on a reality show, it's probably the VR cast. G'bless 'em). Ah, nothing like drudging up memories via reality TV and hashing out your feelings months later in front of more cameras, right?
Though the conflict might’ve been old hat by the time the reunion taping rolled around (the seas was filmed last summer), fear not! The old hat-chets had yet to be buried. Just last week Tom Sandoval yelled at Jax during Watch What Happens Live, and Stassi recently said she still hasn’t forgiven Kristen. So yeah, I assume we won’t have to worry about any boring “I’ve moved on/I’m over it” moments during the reunion. THANK GOODNESS.
What does the VR reunion promise? Let's take a peek at the cast’s Instagram feeds for a behind-the-scenes preview and make some educated guesses:
Katie’s hair will look so good! No blonde Skrillex 'dos, no blonde three-bun ‘dos!
Makeup will be worn! Hair will be done!
Ariana will go with a fishtail braid/cleavage combo!
Sandoval will keep it moody!
Andy Cohen will be casual, Lisa Vanderpump will be fancy!
Giggy will be a little prince (per usual)!
GIGGY WILL STEAL THE SHOW.
Can I just ask why all these photos look so happy and lighthearted? Where's the drama. Where's the blood. Where's the violence.
Beyond these photos, I don't have many specific predictions...
...but I do have a Vanderpump Rules reunion wish list. Here's what this fanatic hopes happens:
- Jax/Jason from Miami’s finally shares his backstory. Oh, how I'm dying to know the reason Jax changed his name and fled Florida.
- We find out once and for all whether or not Stassi is done with the show. I don't want her to leave the show, but I do want an answer. I can't keep wondering and speculating. It's tearing me apart.
- Stassi announces she's getting a spinoff. If she's not on VR, there'd better be a Stassi show in the works.
- Another spinoff idea: Manager Peter!
- Tom Sandoval and Kristen break up. I just want what's best for everyone.
- Scheana Marie surprises us with a music video for "Good As Gold." Again, I just want what's best for everyone.
- Giggy speaks.
I dream big, what can I say?
Here's a clip from the reunion special. If this video is any indication as to how the rest of the ep will be, we're in for a goddamned treat: