24 Questions This ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 7 Premiere Clip Will Leave You With — VIDEO
Would you like to know what happens in Tuesday evening's episode of Pretty Little Liars? Are you getting impatient? Do you just want to watch it already? Well, have I got the vid for you! Just in time for the Freeform series' highly anticipated return, E! News shared an exclusive preview of the Season 7 premiere. Now, this snippet doesn't reveal everything that goes down, but it does give us two whole minutes of the to-be-aired PLL episode. I’ll tell you this much about this clip: it’s a trip! A trip of a clip!
Oh, if you think that is the only thing I have to say about the video, you are sorely mistaken. Here are some burning questions for the pretty little two minutes of episode:
- Will the Liars and company rescue Hanna before the episode ends?
- Or will the search for Hanna last all season?
- Also, where's Alison?
- Seriously, how's she doing?
- Why is Spencer dressed for some sort of formal event, whereas the others are wearing their normal sleuthing comfies?
- Am I wrong to assume Mary Drake is flat-out evil?
- Will the show be like “JK! Mary Drake is so not evil! That whole thing where and Dr. Rollins made Alison think she was going insane? All a misunderstanding!” or what?
- Wait, what time of day does this scene take place?
- Is it the middle of the night?
- Is Rosewood City Hall open 24/7?
- Who let Mary Drake buy the Lost Woods?
- Who approved that loan?
- Didn’t anyone do a background check and think, “You know, something seems fishy here. Maybe we shouldn’t give this sketchy woman the money to buy a notoriously sketchy motel?”
- Wait, Mary Drake isn’t even going to pretend like she isn’t Jessica DiLaurentis’s twin?
- Mary Drake is going to keep it straight with Toby?
- Is it just me, or does that seem extra-fishy?
- What’s Mary Drake up to this time?!
- Is Caleb right?
- Is Mary Drake A.D.?
- Did the Liars decide as a group that they’d all buy cell phone watches?
- Or was it just a coincidence?
- If Mary is in the City Hall building, who is ringing the church bell?
- What do they find in the church!?!?!!?!
- Will the premiere answer every last one of these questions?
A. Trip. Of. A. Clip.
Image: Eric McCandless/Freeform