New 'Between Two Ferns' Insults Justin Bieber, But He Deserves the Lashing
In all of his free time between filming the various Hangover movies, Zach Galifianakis hosts a mock celebrity interview web series on Funny or Die called Between Two Ferns. If you're not familiar with the show, Galifianakis sits, you guessed it, between two ferns and asks celebrities awkward questions. (Think the millennium's answer to "The Chris Farley Show.") Usually he and the guest take jabs at each other, but his latest video featuring Justin Bieber (or Justin Beevers, as he was listed) was a little different.
Sure, Bieber gets in one or two jabs at Galifianakis, but for most of the video, Bieber is the butt of the joke. But, really, can you blame Galifianakis for taking advantage of an opportunity? Still, the jokes are a little too true to be taken lightly. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Someone needs to knock some sense into the increasingly bizarre singer's head, but this round of Between Two Ferns was more harsh than Bieber's thoughts on former presidents. Here are some of Galifianakis' best insults from the five minute interview:
- Justin Beevers. It's really exciting to talk to you, especially in the middle of your public breakdown.
- Is it fun to be cocky?
- When you're in the recording studio do you ever think, "Hey, what if I don't make something shitty?"
- You've had three hairstyles. What's next for your career?
- I don't like your attitude. You're too young to be smoking pot and peeing in buckets and driving up and down there on the highway fast. I don't think your mom would mind if a stranger whipped her son.
- You're not a child, that's the point. You're not a child, and I can whip a grown man.
Check out the video below to see Bieber's strangely blank stare, his and Galifianakis' thoughts on the whole "Anne Frank would've been a Belieber" saga, and even more.