It’s been nine months since the first season of Bravo reality series Southern Charm drew to a close, and I have missed it dearly. So imagine the look on my face when a 30-second promo for the second season of Southern Charm popped up in the middle of a commercial break during Monday night’s Vanderpump Rules. If the promo is to be trusted, Season 2 looks like an outstanding dramafest. I am putting on my polo helmet now. Here's what I know after watching the sneak peek: Original Charmers Thomas Ravenel, Cameran Eubanks, Shep Rose, Whitney Sudler-Smith, and Craig Conover are back for Season 2, but glove maven Jenna King is not. Womp womp. Joining the main ensemble is Season 1 supporting cast member (and unofficial star of the show) Kathryn Calhoun Dennis and newbie Landon Clements.
And as for what I definitely do not know after watching the sneak peek? Oh, you bet I have questions:
- Who is Shep opening the door for?
- Might Shepard Rose be courting a new ladyfriend?
- Has Shepard Rose found ~tRuE LoVe~?
- Or does Shepard Rose moonlight as a chauffeur?
- I still want to be friends with Cameran. How do I make that happen?
- OoH, what’s the “Southern mischief”?!?!?!?
- Does the cast get really into playing the N64 game Mischief Makers ?
- What are Kathryn and Craig drinking? Looks delicious.
- Kathryn and Craig spent the night together on the beach???
- What the heck is going on?!?!?!?!
- Isn't Craig Mr. Bro Code?!
- Kathryn just hit Whitney????
- And Craig pulled Kathryn off of Whitney?????????????
- Where is T-Rav during this altercation????
- Am I going to be able to handle this season?
- Is it safe to assume I won't be able to handle this season?
- Is Patricia Altschul the best ever? (Answer: YES.)
- Does anyone slip and fall into that body of water?
- Wait, what about the new cast member?
- Why didn't Landon make the promo?
- Who has a time machine? I want to time-travel to March 16 so I can put the Season 2 premiere in my eyes.
Image: Mathieu Young/Robert Ascroft/Bravo