How To Get Kendall Jenner's Sleek Met Gala Hair In 5 Easy Steps
Kendall Jenner at the 2015 Met Gala looked hotter than ever, dressed in her green Calvin Klein dress paired with some seriously sleek hair. Jenner's hairstylist Andrew Fitzsimons encouraged her to wear her hair straight with a middle part to add some softness to her edgy look, rather than rocking sexy, tousled locks with an already sexy dress.
Fitzsimons describes Jenner's Met Gala hairstyle as "a chic modern version of Cher circa the 70s," which is a pretty specific, but rather accurate description. You can get Jenner's glossy locks for yourself in a few steps, with just a few tools. Fitzsimons, who is a Wella Professionals stylist, explained the process step-by-step:
1. Apply Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse to damp hair for added volume.
2. Blow dry hair backwards using a round boar bristle brush to create volume at the roots.
3. Part hair perfectly down the center and flat iron from the mid-lengths to the ends.
4. Spray the hair with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray to tame flyaways and give the hair a little bit of weight so it stays in perfect position on the red carpet.
5. Finally, liberally spray the whole head with Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Shine Spray for a silky smooth finish.
There you have it, folks. Silky Kendall Jenner hair in five steps. You're welcome.
Image: Andrew Fitzsimons/Instagram