11 Red Carpet Photos Of Carrie Fisher Goofing Around With Stormtroopers & Fellow Actors
Here are a few objective truths about actress, writer, and activist Carrie Fisher. No one could have taken down Jabba the Hut better than she did, no one could ever crash 30 Rock quite like she did, and no one will ever turn it out on a red carpet like she did. She was the queen of Stormtrooper smizing. And by "Stormtrooper smizing," I don't mean smiling with eyes. I mean goofing around with Stormtroopers at a movie premiere and being nothing short of perfect. Fisher's red carpet game will forever be on another, totally unreachable level.
When Fisher hit the carpet with Stormtroopers, she crushed it. When she hit the carpet with her mother, Hollywood legend Debbie Reynolds, she crushed it. When she hit the carpet with her daughter, Scream Queens star Billie Lourd, she crushed it. When she hit the carpet with her Star Wars costars, she crushed it. And every time she hit the carpet with Gary the dog, she crushed it.
Why yes, we are about to look at some delightful photos of Fisher being the hilarious and electric force of nature that she was. And yes, the photos are the literal definition of the word "everything."
1. That One Time She Protected Gary From A Stormtrooper
G'bless Gary Fisher.
2. And That One Time She Would Not Let Go Of That Stormtrooper
Why would you?
3. And That One Time She Inspected The Stormtrooper's Forearm
Gotta make sure the forearm plate is connected to the elbow tube.
4. And That One Time She Let A Stormtrooper Hold Her Hand
That lucky Stormtrooper.
5. And That One Time She And Gary Snagged The Spotlight From The Stormtroopers
6. And That One Time A Stormtrooper Photobombed Her And Her Mom
7. And That One Time She Ruled The Star Wars: The Force Awakens Premiere With Her Daughter
8. This Is Nothing Short Of Beautiful
9. And That One Time She Pulled Mark Hamill's Beard
Classic Leia and Luke hijinks.
10. And That One Time She Wouldn't Let Go Of Mark Hamill's Beard
May the Force-cial Hair be with you.
11. And That One Time Leia, Luke, And Han Wielded Lightsabers
No, this did not happen on a red carpet, but it's Leia, Luke, Han, and lightsabers.