15 Funniest Eclipse Quotes To Share On Social Media Because, Face It, We Could All Use A Good Laugh
Considering the current state of America, it's only fitting that now is when we would experience a total solar eclipse from coast to coast for the first time since 1918. Taking place Monday, August 21, the eclipse will start on the west coast and make its way through the country, ending in South Carolina. Twitter, as always, moved to become a center of the conversation with #SolarEclipse2017 trending. Blame it on the tense state lately, but the eclipse has turned into a fun event filled with people letting off steam. When you've recently faced a possibility of nuclear war with North Korea, it becoming night in the middle of the day is pretty laughable.
So, will the eclipse create total darkness? There will be a period of complete black out along the path of totality, the area that fully experiences the eclipse. If you're outside of this path, no worries, as the eclipse will still be extremely visible. Up here in New York, we still have 71 percent coverage. All in all, it seems Americans are very happy to have a reason to focus on anything besides politics for the first time since the 2016 election seasons started. Check out the funniest eclipse quotes on Twitter to share on social media while you laugh out loud.
1. Let The Eclipse Throw Some Shade
2. Contemplates If It's Worth It
3. It's Bound To Be A Lot
4. When You Just Need To Catch A Peak
5. Please Don't Try This At Home
6. Solar-Powered Down
7. It's A Sign, He Must Resign
8. Trump, Trump, Eclipse, Trump
9. It's Cool, No One Will Know
10. Never Stare At The Sun
11. I'm Hoping For Super Speed
12. For The Last Time Do Not Look Up
13. It Was The Eclipse I Swear
14. It's Going To Gobble It Right Up
15. Catch You On The Flip Side Sun
Use the eclipse as a chance to let off some steam, laugh a lot, and enjoy an awesome celestial event.