15 Holographic Makeup Products Under $15 You Can Score At Sephora Just In Time For Festival Season
Festival season is upon us, which means it's time to put the natural, minimalist makeup products away in exchange for something a little bolder, brighter, and more galaxy-inspired. The holographic makeup trend was practically invented for the festival-goer — besides Halloween, what other event are you supposed to bend the makeup rules a bit and go wild and whimsical with your eyeliner, hair, or highlighter?
Whether you're headed to the desert, the park, or the island, it is perfectly acceptable, if not encouraged, to be as playful as possible with your festival look. You can go big and paint on body glitter from your head to your toes or opt for a more subtle, celestial touch with a shimmery lip gloss and eyeshadow. Whatever your preferred holographic aesthetic, there's at least one affordable product that can help you achieve it.
There are basically no rules when it comes to festival makeup, so dream up your most out-of-this-world look, grab some rainbow or metallic makeup products, and get after it. Glitter space buns? Heck yes. A blinding, iridescent highlight on your cheekbones? There's no better time than the present.
Here are 15 holographic beauty products under $15 to stock up on at Sephora so you can be festival-ready.
1. Sephora Collection #Lipstories Lipstick
2. Milk Makeup Holographic Stick Mini
3. Tarte Tarteist™ Metallic Shadow
4. Nails Inc. Holler-Graphic Holographic Nail Polish Duo
Keep the sparkle going, from your head to your nails, with this shimmering nail polish duo.
5. INC.redible In A Dream World Iridescent Sheer Gloss
Wear this iridescent gloss (named Unicorn) as a topper or alone to create the most beautiful glossy lip.
6. Sephora Collection Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner
Create a holographic winged liner by using two or three different colored metallic liquid eyeliners. Blend between the colors for the perfect glittery gradient.
7. Make Up For Ever Glitters
Festival season and glitter go hand in hand, so why not use these glitters from Make Up For Ever to add some extra shine to your look? To make sure it stays in place, first spray water to the area you'd like to wear glitter on and then gently apply the product.
8. Sephora Collection Shine Beautifully Metallic Temporary Tattoos
Not a fan of wearing makeup in the heat? Try these fun temporary tattoos instead! Create faux glittery freckles by wearing them on your nose or cheeks or add a bit of sparkle by applying them onto your arms and décolletage. They last two to four days and can be removed with some beauty oil.
9. Tarte Mermaid Sea-Quins - Be A Mermaid & Make Waves Collection
Channel your inner mermaid and sprinkle this wherever you want some aquatic-inspired iridescence.
10. Sephora Collection Colorful Shadow & Liner
11. INC.redible Lip Trippin Strobe Lipstick
12. Buxom Eyeshadow Bar Single Eyeshadow
13. Sephora Give Me Some Glitter Hair And Body Glitter Set
This set was made for festival season — it comes with everything you need to get your glitter on, including glitter adhesive.
14. Tarte Limited Edition Pro Cruetly-Free Lashes - Be A Mermaid & Make Waves Collection
Add some rainbow-colored drama to your look with these mystical mermaid-inspired lashes.