49 Awesome Gifts For Women That Your Mom, Girlfriend, Or Sister Will Thank You For
There are two types of people during the holidays: the one who tackles their gift list between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and the one who is left scrambling, last minute, to find presents for their loved ones. I'm here to help the latter, as I've rounded up 49 awesome gifts for women. Whether it's for your mom, girlfriend, or sister, they'll thank you.
Instead of giving them a cheesy mug, impersonal T-shirt, or even a candle (I'm guilty of that), give them something that they'll not only love, but they'll actually use. Do they love to cook up recipes in the kitchen? Gift them a cool appliance that they would never buy for themselves. Is your sister a huge entertainer? Then why not give her an awesome bar cart, so she can entertain in style? Does your girlfriend deserve a pamper day? If she does, you could always wrap up a bunch of amazing beauty products for her (she'll love you for it).
No matter the personality of the women in your life, you can find a gift that is actually functional, practical, and yet still fun. So if you're still out there searching for the perfect gift, look no further, I've got you covered.
1. A Straightening Hair Brush For Saving Time
Know someone who won't leave the house before straightening their hair? Give the gift of no more flat irons with this innovative hair straightening brush — it has ten times the power of a regular straightener, and it takes only 50 seconds to heat up.
2. A Bar Cart That Doubles As A Wine Rack
3. Help Give Them A Good Night Sleep
Give them a travel-sized version of a sleep spray that actually works (and smells lovely, as it's made with lavender, vetivert, and chamomile). Now you could always go with the original packaging, but this holiday popper is too cute not to gift to someone.
4. Moscow Mule Mug Sets To Serve Cocktails In Style
5. Keep Teeth Clean With Wine Wipes
If you know someone who loves their red wine, gift them a pack of Wine Wipes. They can toss them in their purse, so that they're never left with red residue on their teeth again.
6. The Ultimate Kitchen Tool
7. A Sleep Mask That Hydrates Skin
8. A Fun Pair Of Oven Mitts For The Baker In Your Life
9. A Pocket Bluetooth Speaker
10. A Piece Of Luggage For Your Next Trip
Whether you're jetting off on a romantic trip or your next girl's getaway, you sister, girlfriend, or mom needs a great piece of stylish luggage.
11. A LUSH-ious Bath Bomb For A Relaxing Soak
12. A Keychain Headphone Splitter That Makes Listening Together Easier
13. A Flashy Set Of Coasters
Dress up any table-scape with these beautiful gold slate coasters. Serve drinks in style on them. They're eye-catching, hand-finished, shiny, and stunning.
14. A Stunning Rose-Gold Bracelet That Says It All
15. An Aromatherapy Diffuser To Create A Relaxing Spot
16. An E-Reader You Won't Even Realize You're Carrying
17. A Gift That The Traveler In Your Life Will Thank You For
18. A Cool Instant Camera
19. A Portable Smart Speaker
20. Help Your Chef Keep The Kitchen Clean
If you have someone in your life who loves to experiment with cooking and thinks that they're the next Iron Chef, a set of color coded cutting boards is a great gift. That way, they can cook to their hearts desire without worrying about contaminating any food.
21. A Hotspot That Makes Working Remotely Easier
If you know someone who works remotely or freelances, and their job often takes them to faraway places, a hotspot that can be used globally is an excellent gift. This one is SIM-free and features a pay-as-you-go system.
22. A Stylish Lunch Bag, So They Can Take Their Lunch To The Office
23. A Pretty Rose Gold Cocktail Shaker For The Aspiring Mixologist
If you know someone who likes to dabble at making delicious cocktails, they need an awesome cocktail shaker to create the best ones. This rose gold beauty is perfect for making martinis and more.
24. A Beautiful Serving Jug For All Of The Drinks
25. For The Person Who Wants To Play With Their Dog When They Aren't There
26. All Of The Sheet Masks
27. The Cutest Mini Food Processor Ever
28. A Gift For Their Furry Friend
For some people, a gift for their pet is the best gift you can give them. And this cool pet bed is an awesome and cozy option. Plus, it'll be fun to see their dog or cat snuggled up in this bed the next time you go over to their place.
29. A Funny Wine Tap And Aerator
30. An Awesome Pair Of Kicks
31. A Small Makeup Vanity
32. Simple And Pretty Earrings
33. Make Serving Wine More Fun
34. A Practical Gift
This set of four foldable storage bins are a great gift for someone who loves to organize things. They're super lightweight and can be used to store toys, toiletries, pet stuff, and more.
35. A Pair Of Comfortable Wireless Headphones
36. A Semi-Homemade Gift
37. The Recipe For A Super Calming Evening
38. The Perfect Present For The Tea Lover In Your Life
Do you know someone who loves to brew their own tea? If you do, you need to get them this tea sampler that features flavors like: Green Tea, China GreenTea, Black Tea, Flavored Black Tea, White Tea, Herbal Tea, Flavored Rooibos Tisane, and Rooibos Herbal Tisane.
39. The Coolest Little Camera You Ever Did See
40. The Coolest Fitness Tracker Yet
This lightweight tracker featuring a really cool design (and in awesome colors like turquoise, gun metal, black diamond, oat, and orchid), is the coolest fitness tracker to hit the market in a while. The coolest thing about it? It has a Smart Coach that helps you achieve your goals.
41. A Cool Fitness Tracker That Monitors Your Heart Rate
This lightweight fitness tracker features a slender design and comes in a variety of colors including purple green, blue, black, and red. It has both a heart monitor and sleep monitor — plus you can receive notifications including text messages and social media alerts.
42. Charge Up Your Phone With Your Wristlet
43. A Planner To Start The New Year Organized
44. The Gift Of Never Losing Their Keys Again
45. A Yoga Mat That They'll Never Have To Replace
46. A Marble & Wood Cheese Plate For Keeping Cheese Cold
47. A Serum That Makes Your Eyelashes Grow In Thicker
This eyelash growth serum is made of entirely natural ingredients, including coconut oil, castor oil, and Vitamin E, instead of the synthetic, chemical ingredients that most other formulas rely on. Not only does it make your eyelashes thicker and longer, but it also works on your eyebrows. Gluten-free and safe to use on sensitive skin, it delivers results in about six weeks.
48. A Spice Rack To Keep Their Kitchen Organized
49. A Beautiful Adult Coloring Book With Colored Pencils To Channel Their Creative Side
Adult coloring books can be an incredibly soothing way to channel creativity. This book features 48 Mandala designs, so it will take some time to fill up.
Bustle may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was created independently from Bustle's editorial and sales departments.