The 21 Best 'Real Housewives' Taglines Of All Time, Ranked By Memorability
Every fan of the Real Housewives franchise knows how important the opening sequence is for the show. Not only does it serve as a refresher of who the castmates are, but it also gives the audience a look into the many personalities they will encounter while indulging. Iconic phrases from seasons past may creep in, but more often times than not, the opening sequence gives fans clues into key moments to come. With that said, ranked below are the 21 best Real Housewives taglines of all time — from memorable to downright game-changing.
Seriously, Bravo is the home of the most entertaining reality stars to date. Even better than seeing firsthand how the rich and wealthy live on the other side of the luxurious tracks, being introduced to countless catchphrases and examples of how to use them in the most opportune times is the true icing on the cake. From the small screen to social media, the Real Housewives have certainly left their mark on pop culture — and it's so big that even international superstars like Beyoncé are forced to take notice.
So buckle up, because this trip down Real Housewives' tagline lane is sure to be a bumpy, yet entertaining ride.
21. "In Beverly Hills you can be anything, but it’s most important to be yourself." - Kyle Richards
This Beverly Hills housewife came with the words of wisdom in her Season 6 opener.
20. "I know I'm a piece of work, but now, I'm a work-in-progress." - Ramona Singer
If you know anything about this NYC housewife, you know that her Season 7 tagline describes her perfectly.
19. "Potomac put me on a pedestal, and the view is spectacular." - Karen Huger
The Grand Dame of Potomac's Season 1 tagline showed the everyone just who they were getting ready to deal with.
18. "You never know how strong you are until it's the only choice you have." - Teresa Giudice
Season 6 of RHONJ served as a victory lap for this housewife, and Giudice's tagline showed that she was prepared to take on any and everything coming her way.
17. "Pretty is smarter than you think." - Kristen Taekman
Taekman's Season 7 opener let the world know that this RHONY castmember wasn't just a pretty face.
16. "Don’t tell me you’re my friend, act like one." - Yolanda Foster
And this is the realest thing RHOBH fans heard throughout all of Season 4.
15. "I may be two people, but I'm not two-faced." - Erika Girardi
RHOBH's Erika Jayne's Season 7 tagline gives the perfect look into her double personalities.
14. "I’m pint-sized, baptized, and highly prized." - Tamra Judge
Is RHOC star Tamra Judge's Season 12 tagline a clue that she plans to keep it "holy?" We'll just have to wait and see.
13. "Word on the street is I'm still the word on the street." - Gizelle Bryant
RHOP's Gizelle Bryant embraces her popularity with this Season 2 tagline.
12. "I’m an enigma, wrapped in a riddle, and cash." - Erika Girardi
RHOBH Erika Jayne gave the world everything — and then some — with her Season 6 tag.
11. "I'm back to bring the zen. Namaste, b*tches!" - Dina Manzo
Dina Manzo was probably one of the most interesting castmates on RHONJ, and her Season 6 tagline is of no exception.
10. "I don’t keep up with the Jones, I am the Jones’" - NeNe Leakes
NeNe Leakes set the tone for her entire RHOA run straight out the gate on Season 1.
9. "When people tell me I'm fake, I know they're just pulling my leg." - Aviva Drescher
Aviva Drescher was full of surprises during her on RHONY, and her Season 6 tag sums it all up quite nicely.
8. "Don't call it a comeback, call it a takeover." - Shereé Whitfield
Shereé Whitfield showed up and showed out during her Season 9 return to RHOA.
7. "I give the people what they want, and they always want Moore." - Kenya Moore
This RHOA queen's Season 9 tagline couldn't have been more true.
6. "I fought too hard for this zip code to go home now." - Taylor Armstrong
Beverly Hills is the place to be according to Taylor Armstrong's Season 3 tagline.
5. "85 percent of the women around here have had breast implants." - Kimberly Bryant
RHOC's Kimberly Bryant was anything but shy, and her Season 1 tag totally gives that vibe.
4. "I am the OG of the O.C.; everyone else is just a copy." - Vicki Gunvalson
RHOC veteran Vicki Gunvalson saw it fit to let everyone know just who she was with this Season 10 tagline.
3. "I won Miss USA, not Miss Congeniality." - Kenya Moore
Kenya Moore may have been new to the Atlanta scene in Season 5, but her tagline let's everyone know that she's not one to play with.
2. "Are the police involved?" - Lauri Waring Peterson
Because nothing's that serious unless the cops are called, and this RHOC veteran paints the picture perfectly in her Season 1 tag.
1. "Don't come for me, unless I twirl for you." - Kenya Moore
And grabbing that top slot is Kenya Moore's RHOA Season 8 tag and twirl.
Can't wait to see what the ladies come up with next.