Weird But Genius Things You Should Buy On Amazon Prime Day
My absolute favorite products to write about are weird but genius things you can buy on Amazon. I'm a sucker for toothpaste that makes your teeth black, glowing blobs of salt that purify air, and the convenience of receiving them both in under two days. There's only one way to make that topic significantly more exciting to me: Throw in killer deals for Amazon's fourth annual Prime Day (aka Prime Day 2018).
This year, Prime Day is on Monday, July 16. As usual, Prime members around the world will be getting deals on items — even beauty products — all across Amazon's website. (It's basically Black Friday in the middle of July, and you don't even need to leave your computer.) It all starts at 3 p.m. on July 16, and new have already started popping up. These insane deals aren't open to just anyone, though. You'll need to be a Prime member in order to get them.
Not a Prime Member? Sign up here for a free 30-day trial, plus you'll get access to all of today's deals.
Not only will you be getting exclusive deals on Prime Day, but you'll also get free two-day shipping on most items throughout the year, as well as unlimited movie and TV show streaming with Amazon Video.
Starting on Monday, July 16, Bustle will be keeping track of the best deals worth snagging on Prime Day 2018, so be sure to watch this space for the latest. But for now, to give you an idea of what's in store for 2018, check out last years deals below!
1. A Detailed DNA Test
2. This Card Game With Over 6,000 Reviews
3. A Himalayan Salt Lamp To Purify Your Space
4. The Easy Way To A Cleaner Home
5. A Pair of Wireless Headphones With Extra Bass
6. A 3D Printer For Your Inner Artist
7. The Notebook You Can Use Forever
8. A Classic Kitchen Tool For All Your Cooking Needs
9. Charcoal Deodorizers For Your Smelliest Days
10. This Amazing Educational Robot
11. The Hand Vacuum That Won't Disappoint
12. The Most Relaxing Solution After A Long Day
13. A Pressure Cooker That Does It All
14. This Bean Bag Chair That Is Also A Bed
15. A Tripod You Can Use Anytime, Anywhere
Enhance those photography skills using this flexible tripod with legs that grip onto almost any surface, indoors or out.
Bustle may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was created independently from Bustle's editorial and sales departments.