5SOS Guitarist Michael Clifford's Eyebrow Piercing Is The Only Constant In His Rainbow-Colored Life — PHOTOS
If there is one constant in 5 Seconds of Summer (besides the impending reign of Sounds Good Feels Good and that the band puts on a killer live show), it is the fact that Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford's piercings will forever be badass AF. By now, the entire world knows how I feel about Luke Hemmings' lip ring (embarrassing), but it's about damn time that Clifford's eyebrow piercing takes center stage. Not only is it a fan favorite (truth be told, every aspect of 5SOS is a fan favorite), but it's an integral part of the guitarist's personality. And no matter how many times Michael Clifford decides to dye his hair (and those Australian locks have been every single color of the rainbow), the eyebrow piercing transcends them all. Well, except for when he decides to take it out. Because that has happened too. (Shhh.)
Clifford has always been the most Billie Joe Armstrong/Gerard Way of 5SOS, and the eyebrow piercing only furthers that emo/scene/pop-punk/I-just-stepped-out-of-Hot-Topic vibe. His hair can go from the blackest of blacks to the most neon of fiery reds, but the eyebrow piercing will forever remain a constant. Just take a look below.
1. When Luke Was A Blur Because The Eyebrow Piercing Needed To Be In Focus
2. When It Posed With A Fan
3. When It Selfied
4. When It Stood Out Against His Fiery Hair
5. When It Discovered The Magic Of Snapchat
6. When It Hung Out With His Platinum Blond Locks & The Rest Of The Band
7. When It Complimented The Feathers In His Hair, Because Of Course He Put Feathers In His Hair
8. When It Perfectly Balanced His Jet Black Heart (I Mean, Hair)
9. When He Literally Caught On Fire & The Piercing Still Reigned
Long live Michael Clifford's eyebrow piercing!