Do you remember where you were when you saw the trailer for the fourth season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills spinoff Vanderpump Rules for the first time? Because I remember where I was: It was a Wednesday morning and I was lying in bed. As I groggily scrolled through Twitter, I saw a link to a Very Special Video: a preview for the new season of Vanderpump Rules . I shot up out of bed, grabbed my glasses, clicked the link, and watched. The video is a fount of exhilarating moments, but I did a literal double take when a certain ex-SURver popped up. Yes, Stassi Schroeder will be on Vanderpump Rules Season 4 after all.
Am I seeing things? I wondered. Is this because I haven’t ingested any coffee? Is this a prank? Is she really going to be on the show? I thought she said she was done? What is happening? Here is what was happening: Despite what she's said in the past, the wielder of violent metaphors will be on the next installment of the Bravo series. In a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight, Stassi confirms she has yet to quit Vanderpumping.
“I took a break and I did some soul searching and I thought, 'There are some reasons I want to come back again,'” Stassi tells ET. “And you’ll see them on the show.” AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I am forever grateful for the "some reasons" that brought her back for round four.
“But it is so embarrassing that I was like, ‘No I’m definitely not,'" the Duchess of Contraband Mini Wine Bottles continues. "And then it’s like, ‘Yup, here I am.’”
Don't be embarrassed, Stassi. All is well that ends well. And as far as I'm concerned, this is definitely an "ends well" situation. Here are 22 of the thoughts that crossed my mind while I watched ET’s interview with Stassi Schroeder:
- Stassi said it! Stassi said she’ll be on the show!
- YES YES YES YES YES! PRAISE GIGGY THE POM!
- I can’t believe how great th— WAIT. What if this is a prank?
- Where’s Ashton Kutcher? Are we about to be Punk’d?
- Remember "Stassi’s Halloween Vander-Prank"?
- Remember her prank show one-off?
- Is this interview the sequel to that prank show one-off?
- Hm. I’ve got my guard up right now.
- Hm. It really doesn't appear to be a prank.
- She keeps saying we’ll see her on this season.
- OK, the video just ended and she never said “GOTCHA.”
- I think it’s safe to assume it is not a prank.
- THE SEASON 4 TRAILER DID NOT LIE.
- The Stassi scenes in the Season 4 trailer weren't a product of clever editing after all!
- The real prank: When Schroeds told the world she was dunzo with the show.
- Schroeds really pulled the statement necklace over our eyes, eh?
- I am so happy right now.
- My heart is so full.
- Cannot stop smiling.
- My face hurts from the smiling, but the pain is worth it.
- I cannot wait to see the Stassi/Jax conversation.
- I hope this show never ends.
*Bats eyelashes at the November 2 square on my wall calendar.* Can't wait to see you, Season 4.