11 Early Photos Of 'Game Of Thrones' Sophie Turner Show How Much Changes In Westeros — PHOTOS
It seems like the Stark children grew up right before our very eyes, doesn’t it, fellow Game of Thrones fans? I suppose they kind of did. Well, those that weren’t offed by George R.R. Martin or the sadistic show runners, at least, and made it to adulthood — for instance, Sansa Stark, played by Sophie Turner. I'm still holding out hope that Sansa survived her jump last season. And, no, I won’t be deterred by your protestations, because weirder things have happened. Especially in the mythical world of Westeros.
But let’s bring the focus back on the girl in question. Who, believe it or not, is actually not a girl, but a woman now at the age of 19. Turner has played Sansa for five whole seasons, and it is amazing to see just how much different she was from the start of the show (and even before that) as compared to now. I suppose that it’s one of those things where you don’t recognize the gradual and yet significant change because we get to revisit her character each year.
So for nostalgic purposes, take a look back on some of Sophie Turner’s most endearing throwback pics. Because everything wasn’t always so dreary for Sansa.
1. When She Went To Prom
2. Note: I Didn't Know Westeros Had Proms, Either
3. When She Had A, Wait For It, Rockin' New Years Eve
4. When She Was Practicing Her Best Khaleesi
It's best to start dragon pilot training young.
5. When She Was Just Being A Typical School Kid
Even Starks have to wear uniforms.
6. Baby Sophie
How stinkin' cute?!
7. Slightly Older Sophie
But, still clearly a baby.
8. When She Was Still Learning How To Really Hone Her Craft And Get Into Character
I'd have faith that she'd make a walrus role work. I'd see the movie.
9. When She And Maisie Denounced Their Dire Wolf Allegiance, And Took Up A Different Mascot
Now that they're older, I assume they know better than this. Tsk, tsk, girls.
10. Back When She Was Probably Blissfully Unaware Of The Fate That'd Befall Her Fictional Fam
11. When (Most) Of The Stark Kids And Their Friends Were Reunited
Man, I guess this means we're really old, doesn't it?