Would A ‘The Hills’ Movie Include Audrina’s Wedding? The Former Reality Star’s Latest Interview Isn’t Encouraging
I have a question for Fit Pregnancy and Baby's recent interview with Audrina Patridge, and that question is this: But what does all of this mean for the possible The Hills movie? Now, if you haven’t been paying attention to all of the hoopla surrounding the MTV reality series’ 10-year anniversary and therefore haven't the faintest idea as to what I’m talking about, don’t worry. I’ll do my best to bring you up to speed.
Last week, Entertainment Weekly reported that a Hills reunion movie “is closer than ever to happening." Yes, a Hills feature film may be a real thing one day. And yes, I would be all about it.
“OK,” you reply, “but what does a The Hills movie have to do with Audrina’s interview?”
Stay with me. When Fit Pregnancy and Baby asked Patridge about the size of her upcoming nuptials, the bride-to-be said this:
We just finalized the guest list, and it’s about 130 people, mostly family. As far as friends go, we only invited the ones who’ve been there for us in the past year and who will continue to be there for us for the next 30. So, no one from The Hills made the cut. If we were doing a really big wedding, I’d invite them, but we’re keeping it intimate.
Nobody from The Hills (besides Patridge, duh) will be at the "intimate" wedding. Lauren Conrad won't be there, Heidi Montag won't be there, Kristin Cavallari won't be there. Nobody.
“OK,” you sigh, “but what does her guest list have to do with a possible The Hills movie? This is all over the place.”
It'll make sense in like five seconds, I promise. According to EW’s source, the original idea for the flick “would be to begin with Patridge’s wedding in Australia ... with her friends in attendance.”
Throw all of this information into a blender, and what have we got? My original question: But what does all of this mean for the possible The Hills movie?
Oh, wait. I have some followup Qs. I hope that's OK:
- If a The Hills movie happens, will Audrina's wedding still be the star of the opening scene?
- Even if the other The Hills stars aren't there?
- Or does "intimate" and no The Hills cast members thing mean no The Hills production crew members, either?
- In other words, does this mean her wedding won't be a part of the movie after all?
- Oh! What if this "no one from The Hills made the cut" line is a fib?
- What if she just said that to throw us off of the The Hills movie's scent?
- What if the entire cast will be at the wedding?
- And what if the Hills reunion/Audrina wedding is in the movie after all?
- Will The Hills reunion movie be my new favorite movie?
- Wait, is a The Hills movie even happening?
- Has LC agreed to to do it?
- What if The Hills movie doesn't happen?!?!?!
Try to pry the The Hills movie dream from my hands all you want, but you won't have any luck. It's basically the BlackBerry of dreams.