A Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Jenner Family Museum Is Not Out of the Realm of Possibility
I love this and want it to be real: Allegedly, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West believe Kim’s wedding dress should be preserved in a museum. According to Gossip Table’s sources, West thinks Kim’s gown would fit right in at the Met. I have not seen the dress, but I am certain it'll be museum material. I mean, it'll be THE KIMYE WEDDING DRESS. A piece of pop culture history.
Not only am I dying for the aforementioned story to be true, but I hope Kim and West make it happen. Do whatever it takes to get that dress in a display case, please! A Kim wedding dress exhibit would be fantastic. I would most definitely make a point of visiting.
Wait. What if we took this further? What if there was an entire museum devoted to the Kardashian-Jenner-West-Disick family?
I realize there are many people out there who do not share my affinity for the Kardashian-Jenner-West-Disicks. I realize a Kardashian-Jenner-West-Disick museum would piss a lot of people off. I realize there are many people who would roll their eyes, shake their fists, and spit at at the idea.
But I know there are others out there who are in the same boat as I am. The Kardashian-Jenner-West-Disick Love Boat. I've spoken to a least eight people who are as obsessed with the Kardashian-Jenner-West-Disicks as I am. And this museum would be for us. And the Kardashian-Jenner-West-Disicks, of course.
I consulted one of my best friends and we brainstormed some items that we could see in a hypothetical Kardashian-Jenner-West-Disick museum. I think this list is a good start.
Possible Kardashian-Jenner-West-Disick Museum Artifacts:
- Kim's wedding dress (duh)
- The country chic/pre-black lacquer furniture from the early seasons of Keeping Up With the Kardashians
- One of Kris Jenner's white button-down blouses
- A clip from Kourtney Kardashian's One Life To Live episode
- A room dedicated to all of the Christmas portraits
- The motorcycle from the "Bound 2" music video
- One of Bruce Jenner’s RC helicopters
- The makeup Bruce wouldn't let preteen Kylie wear
- The stripper pole Khloé Kardashian gave to Kris and Bruce for their anniversary
- Shards of the plates smashed during the family's trip to Greece
- The mug from which Rob Kardashian drank the "enhanced" coffee
- The couches and table from the Kris set
- Kendall Jenner's nose ring
- This video
- Scott Disick's karate gi
- The wax ear cone used when the family tried to determine if Bruce was losing his hearing
- The calendar Kim made for Reggie Bush (and was promptly leaked by Kris)
- The dress Kim, Khloé, and Bruce hid from Kris
- A BG5 EP
- One of Brody Jenner's trucker hats
Augh, what a dream. If a Kardashian-Jenner-West-Disick museum actually happened, you can bet your buns I would be the first person in line.