5 DIY Makeup Video Tutorials For Fall Going-Out Beauty
If you're like me, you probably didn't wear much makeup this summer because you're lazy and, ew, sweat. But now that it's autumn and makeup won't instantly melt off your face, it's the perfect time to buy some new eye shadow and reintroduce bold looks to your repertoire. Sit down this weekend and finally learn those expert eye makeup looks you've been wanting to try. The five tutorials below are incredibly helpful, and have some amazing looks that incorporate fall trends.
1. The A/W 2013 runways were all about jewel-toned eyes, but few of us can pull off those looks for real. This tutorial shows how you can wear bright eyeshadow without looking too rave-tastic.
2. This tutorial is mercifully detailed and helps you work warm, autumnal eyes and cranberry-colored lips.
3. If you want to go for a cat-eye look, here's how to make it more seasonal. Also, instead of using a gel eyeliner, Sona creates her cat eye with black eye shadow, which (trust me) makes it sooo much easier.
4. If you want to go full-on Kim Kardashian smoky eyes, boom. Here it is.
5. Unless you're really ballsy, the weekend is probably the only time you're going to try glittery eye makeup. This tutorial is straight off the Thakoon runway and is "glamorous, modern, and strong."