Reddit Photoshopped Taylor Swift's Belly Button, And Some Of Their Work Is So Bizarre That You'll Never "Shake It Off" — PHOTOS
The Internet would not be the Internet if it didn't nonsensically latch itself onto things like the mystery of Taylor Swift's belly button. The singer has always favored high-rise bikinis, crop tops, and vintage styles that just so happen to hide the spot on her stomach where she was once connected by an umbilical cord. Well, guys, consider this mystery solved: A recent picture of Taylor's midriff has prompted Reddit to Photoshop Taylor Swift's belly button, in a battle that will surely go down in Internet infamy.
Is it ridiculous that we're obsessed with Taylor's belly button? Yes. Am I disappointed in the Internet for going to these extreme lengths to add orangutans to it? ... Weirdly, no. It seems that Taylor is all too willing to help the Internet poke fun at her, because this Photoshop battle was prompted by a picture of Taylor revealing the elusive belly button in a fan photo. It may not have broken the Internet as effectively as Kim K's ass, but the results of the Photoshopping did, in its own way, break my brain. Brace yourselves, guys. Belly buttons are coming. Here are some of the results of this magic people shared on the Reddit page, with 11 theories as to why Taylor has been hiding her belly button all this time:
First, the original image
Gasp! Shock! It's realll!! Here are all the reasons she has been keeping it under wraps:
1. Her navel is the master of the universe
2. She is smuggling orangutans on her world tour
3. It is secretly her number-one fan
4. Becky is her belly button stunt double
We will all eventually die, but this meme will live forever.
5. She has a second pair of abs under her abs
6. She is secretly an alien from a James Cameron movie
Are we supposed to be surprised?
7. It is her most faithful backup singer
8. She and Nicolas Cage own timeshares on the same belly button
9. She is a human slinky
10. Her music > than her belly button, and we should all just leave it alone
Wait, what? Reducing a woman to a body part makes SO MUCH MORE SENSE. (/sarcasm.)
11. THERE IS NO BELLY BUTTON
Taylor XY, y'all.
Images: Getty Images; Imgur (11)