Everyone's got a classic holiday dress stashed away in their closet — but you can only wear the same festive red mini or LBD so many times before you feel the urge to give yourself the gift of a new holiday ensemble. Know the feeling? Now's the time to add a classic holiday jumpsuit to your December wardrobe.
There's a lot to love about jumpsuits. They're chic, sophisticated, and there are endless options out there to choose from. From streamlined silhouettes to fun, festive picks featuring glitter, fringe, and more, there's a jumpsuit out there for every style.
Plus, when you slip on a jumpsuit, you don't have to worry about dealing with tights or shaving your legs if you don't feel like it. (Not that you need to shave your legs to wear a dress, but if that's what you feel comfortable doing, wearing a jumpsuit can save you some time getting ready for your fête, and that's always a good thing during the holiday madness.)
Here are 16 swoon-worthy jumpsuits you can wear all season long and beyond (including tall, petite, and plus-size picks, so there's a stunning number for everyone). Throw on your favorite accessories and you're good to go.
1. Dress the Population Charlie Sequin Jumpsuit
This multicolored sequin jumpsuit screams glitz and glam.
2. Express Velvet Jumpsuit
No need to worry about spilling a little red wine on this vino-hued jumpsuit.
3. ASOS Curve Lace Top Jumpsuit
This lace-top jumpsuit is feminine and festive.
4. Nasty Gal If You Want to Party Velvet Jumpsuit
Glitter pinstripes and flared legs make this asymmetric jumpsuit feel retro and cool.
5. Urban Outfitters Extreme Plunge Sequin Jumpsuit
This one-piece will be the silver lining of any holiday gathering.
6. Forever 21 Plus Size Velvet Strapless Flounce Jumpsuit
With velvet and ruffles, this jumpsuit is like a grown-up throwback to your childhood holiday dress.
7. Adelyn Rae Strapless Jumpsuit
This cheery, bright red jumpsuit makes a simple statement (but a statement nonetheless).
8. Nasty Gal Halter Velvet and Disco Jumpsuit
Consider this the perfect piece to wear when you ring in the new year.
9. Lulu's Moment For Life Wine Red Halter Jumpsuit
This one-piece is the perfect pairing for your favorite jacket — leather, faux fur, or even a velvet bomber would top it off nicely.
10. ASOS Tall Jumpsuit with Knot and Drape
Jumpsuits can be tricky for tall girls to find, but this one's designed for ladies with some height.
11. Forever 21 Plus Size Lurex Plunging Jumpsuit
Pair this knit jumpsuit with a pair of dangly earrings and a bold lip.
12. Zara Fringed Jumpsuit
The roaring '20s meets 2017 with this fringe-tastic jumpsuit.
13. Missguided Tall Pleated Drop-Armhole Jumpsuit
This sassy jumpsuit for tall women can show off a little tasteful side boob (or your favorite bandeau).
14. Xhilaration Bodre Strappy Jumpsuit
This silky jumpsuit looks as comfy as cocktail-wear gets.
15. Boohoo Petite One-Shoulder Jumpsuit
Finish off this classy petite jumpsuit with a pair of ankle-strap heels.
16. Charlotte Russe Plus Size Notched Peplum Jumpsuit
This peplum jumpsuit is the perfect shade of holiday red.