Breaking news: Christmas came early this year. Or at least for fans of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. On Monday, Kim Kardashian released her own line of emojis, aptly named Kimoji. Admittedly when she first broke the news on Sunday, I was skeptical. Of course, my hopes were high but would the app really measure up? Would there be a Kimoji for every necessary situation? Luckily, the reality star did not disappoint! With 240 emojis to choose from (plus 40 bigger stickers), the options are endless.
If you're like me and want to download the Kimoji app ASAP, Kim tweeted a direct link to the Apple Store. Within minutes (depending on how steady your wifi connection is), your phone will transform into a Kimoji wonderland. Just so you're not caught off guard, there are a few caveats.
- You have to pay $1.99 for the app. But when you do the math, that winds up being less than 1 cent per Kimoji (or $.0083 for all you mathematicians out there). It's practically a bargain!
- You'll have to install the keyboard before use. After downloading, the app gives you instructions on how to do so. You'll have to flip back and forth between this and your regular keyboard.
- You have to copy and paste each Kimoji into your convo. It's a bit of a hassle, but after awhile, you won't mind clicking a few extra buttons.
- They're bigger than the average emoji. But who says bigger isn't better?
- They're NSFW. From her butt to her boobs to shower sex, there are some pretty explicit Kimojis. Hopefully they keep this app away from North.
OK, now that the basics are out of the way, let's dive into the important stuff. Am I the only one who can't handle all of this excitement?
Since I don't want to spoil all of the fun of downloading the keyboard yourself, here's a small sample of Kimoji options:
In case you get overwhelmed by all those possibilities, I dreamt up some scenarios where you can Kimojis in everyday conversations. You can thank me later!
1. When Getting Ready For A Night Out
There's even an eyebrow emoji, because of course there is.
2. When Your BFF Gets Engaged
You're so excited that you just want to pop bottles and buy them a Kimye leather jacket.
3. When You're So Ready For Brunch
Mimosa? Check. Chicken and waffles? Check. These are the ultimate brunch #goals.
4. When You're Hungry
Like, really hungry.
5. When You're Stuck Babysitting
At least there's this cute teddy bear to keep you company.
6. When You're Celebrating The Holidays
7. When Someone Says Something Ridiculous
Get it? When pigs fly? So clever.
8. When You Want To Have A Twerking Competition
Kim really thought of everything, huh?
9. When You're Feeling Your Look
Go ahead, take as many selfies as you want.
10. When It's Finally The Weekend
Because nothing says TGIF like these Kimojis.
11. When You Fly To Paris For Cheesecake
Just in case feel like pulling a Kim and jet-setting to take care of your sweet tooth.
12. When You're Feeling Religious
There's a Jesus emoji, but sadly no Yeezus.
13. When You Don't Know What Color To Dye Your Hair
So. Many. Options.
14. When You Realize One Slice Of Pizza Isn't Enough
Unlike the standard emoji keyboard which only features one slice, Kimoji gives you the whole pie. There's also multiple tacos and strawberries!
15. When You're Sick Of Those Monkey Emojis
Kim recreated the wise monkey poses. That way you can see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil.
16. When Kim Is Your Outfit Inspiration
Obviously there's a Balmain option.
17. When Someone Asks If You Want Dessert
There's only one correct answer here.
18. When Things Aren't Going Your Way
Crying face Kim wins every single time.
This is just the beginning of the ways that the Kimoji app can change your life. As I said earlier, the options are endless!
Images: Kimoji screenshots (20); Giphy (1)