You guys, I don’t think this even needs to be said, but the Kardashian-slash-Jenners. Are. Everywhere. When Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kris, Kendall, and Kylie aren’t taking over your TV with their Keeping Up With the Kardashians show and its many big-city spinoffs, they’re landing Vogue covers, becoming legit models, going on (admittedly justified) Twitter rants, having insanely cute babies, and (most recently) taking Paris by storm.
Oh, and of course, I can't forget Kim and Kanye West’s ridiculous wedding — set to take place this Memorial Day weekend in a location that has yet to be determined, but may or may not be in France or Italy — that is blowing up every single social media site, gossip mag, and celebrity style outlet.
So whether you love them, hate them, or a have an infuriating feeling-combo of the two, one thing is certain: The Kardashian clan is going nowhere. And if you can’t get rid of them, then why not do the next best thing? Dress like them. Here are 21 ways to do just that.
1. In the debate between plunging neckline or sky-high slit, just choose both
Because everyone knows that the #1 rule when it comes to Kardashian style is that excess is always in, and sex most definitely sells.
2. Then turn around and dress like a nun
A look that says, "Please, take me seriously."
3. Veer toward vampy velvet
Deep V and nearly-black lips required.
4. You're never fully dressed without a necktie
And a heavily rimmed eye.
5. Own at least one amazing full-length coat.
Ok, this one is serious. That coat is fab.
6. Go all-black (and all-leather, of course)
It's what the kids are calling rocker-chic, right?
7. Choose one of the most unflattering colors in existence and wear it from head to toe
Bonus points for hair in a matching shade.
8. Pair your side boob with sequined pants
Because the sparkling high-waisted pants aren't enough on their own.
9. Add on some puffy, sheer sleeves
A look she wasn't afraid to wear more than once.
10. Never leave home without your best lingerie
And I don't mean under your clothes.
11. Look like a walking, talking cartoon
But the chicest one around, of course.
12. Dye your hair blue
But never just for the attention.
13. Carry a fur stole with you. Everywhere.
The ultimate in luxury.
14. Wear an all-white pantsuit at least once a month
It seems to be an unspoken family rule.
15. Don't forget your go-go boots!
And really, how could you?
16. Do this
And not just on Halloween.
17. Embrace your hippie side
The giant nose ring is a must.
18. Add some Victorian flare to every ensemble
Because looking like a frilly clown is every lady's dream.
19. Make sure the ladies come out to play
If you've got it, flaunt it. A lot.
20. When in doubt, the shorter the better
Let's just hope those are shorts, Kylie.
21. And every now and then, surprise everyone with a flattering, understated outfit
Because who doesn't love a good scandal?