What Celebs Are Attending Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's Wedding? Here's What We Know
As we now know, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding is taking place in Florence at Fort Belvedere and while we haven't yet spotted her dress — Come on, Kris! Pull through for us with an Instagram! — more information is continuing to roll in. For instance, we're finding out that the Kimye wedding is full of celebrity guests. Kim said herself that the wedding would be a small affair and it seems that small doesn't mean the reception will consists of only Kim and Kanye's aunts and third cousins. Small means lots and lots of celebrity friends.
Here's what we know so far:
- As we saw in Kim's bachelorette party pics, many of her close friends are attending like Larsa Pippen (and husband Scottie Pippen), Brittny Gastineau, LaLa Anthony, and Rachel Roy.
- Then there's the whole Kardashian-Jenner family: Bruce, Kourtney, Kris, Khloe, Rob, Kendall, Kylie. (That's all of them, right?) Oh! Scott Disick. Duh!
- Beyonce and Jay Z are still said to be attending. As for whether that will happen, time will tell. (Except maybe not because they don't want to be photographed or filmed.)
- Kris Jenner took a photo with Alexander Wang. Does that mean he's attending too? (And is it possible he designed the dress?!)
- Kim's friend Blac Chyna and her rapper boyfriend Tyga were seen arriving in Florence, but I guess we should've seen that coming. We knew Kim and Chyna were close ever since they took that butt selfie together.
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen were photographed getting off of a plane in Florence. Hey! Maybe they're just on vacation for Memorial Day weekend.
- The Daily Mail says Justin Bieber is arriving soon. Uh... Sure. We'll see about that one.
We'll also see if this ends up really being a small and intimate wedding. Either way, it's going to be a very celeb-packed one.