What, oh what does a SURver do the day after New Year's Eve? How, oh how does the Vanderpump Rules cast unwind after whatever mayhem unfolded at SUR's NYE party? Well, according to their social media accounts, some of the Vanderpumpers chose to spend Jan. 1 not wolfing down carnitas burritos from Hugo’s Tacos (the cast’s go-to hangover cure, duh), but marathoning Friends on Netflix. Well, I'll be a Giggy's uncle! SURvers: They're just like us.
Thursday, Jax Taylor and Peter Madrigal tweeted and Instagrammed about devoting their day to watching the beloved sitcom (which, as anyone who isn't deathly allergic to the Internet knows, was just added to Netflix). The photos and tweets left me with a few pressing questions:
- What does Taylor including Katie Maloney's Insta-handle in the Insta-caption of the Friends Insta-pic mean?
- WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEAN?!
- Did Katie, Jax, and Peter watch Friends together while Tom Schwartz attended the Rose Bowl?
- Are Jax and Katie pals now?
- Did hell freeze over?
- Did Friends save their friendship?
- Can we look forward to a Jax/Katie reconciliation by the end of Season 3?
- ...Or did we viewers collectively imagine that epic "I HATE YOU" fight Jax and Katie had behind SUR a few episodes ago?
- How does Tom Schwartz feel about Friends?
- How do the other Vanderpumpers feel about Friends?
- Which Friends character does each Vanderpumper identify with?
- Can someone please mash up the Friends theme and the Vanderpump theme? Working title: "Raise Your Glasses High, For I'll Be There For You".
- Did Gordo Vonfriendenheimer get in on the Friends marathon fun?
- What's Gordo's favorite episode?
- Is Gordo more of a Rachel or a Joey?
- What are Gordo's thoughts re: Marcel the monkey?
- How does Gordo feel about the chick and the duck?
- Can someone check on Peter?