Is it normal to still be crying over a TV episode three days after it aired? I hope so, because I'm still not over the events of this week's episode of Pretty Little Liars, "Don't Look Now." Neither is Entertainment Editor Kelsea Stahler, so get ready for a ton of feels in the latest installment of Bustle's Pretty Little Liars podcast, Taking This One To The Grave. In case you've somehow managed to free yourself of the episode, let me remind of you what exactly we're dealing with. Kenneth DiLaurentis revealed a bunch of info about Charles, Spencer struggled with both her anxiety and addiction, Ali became very protective of the brother she never knew, Jason tried to deal with all of the reveals, and Hanna and Caleb broke up — sort of.
Needless to say, Kelsea and I had a lot to work with, and are basically overflowing with theories about Charles that connect him to pretty much every dad in Rosewood. If you can understand me through all of my Haleb-induced tears, you'll also hear us talk about:
- Kelsea's jealousy over Jason hugging his sister
- The hidden meaning behind A's love of salt water taffy
- My intense Snapchat investigation to discover whether oh my god oh my god oh my god Hanna and Caleb are getting married later this season
- Just how many children Peter Hastings and Byron Montgomery each have
- SERIOUSLY ARE HANNA AND CALEB GETTING MARRIED IN 6B??????
Check out the episode below, it reeks of weed but makes great pastries. Then follow Bustle’s SoundCloud page to get future episodes of Taking This One To The Grave, like the ones that might talk about a HALEB WEDDING.
Follow our PLL fan page on Facebook.
Image: Eric McCandless/ABC Family
Intro Music: “A Tense Encounter,” Tom Howe via APMusicProduction: Noel Howard