She was admired by many and loved by all, so it's no secret that Summer Roberts is a hero on The O.C . The quintessential early '00s cool girl from Newport Beach was fancy but not elitist, super rich but not braggy about it, popular but not immune to the geeky charms of comic book-loving Seth Cohen, and totally, completely, unapologetically fabulous. She said it best herself: "I love shopping, tanning, and celebrity gossip. Always have, always will." Summer knew who she was, and knew what she wanted — and even when that didn't align with what the So. Cal cool kids were into, she wasn't afraid to be herself and go for what she wanted. Also, her timeless romance with Seth will forever remain in fans' hearts as a love story of Shakespearean proportions between two hopelessly neurotic star-crossed lovers from the same side of the tracks.
Summer's signature catchphrases and perfect hair will forever be missed, and while it's probably been a few hours since you found yourself marathoning reruns, you might still remember some of her best lines — if you're a real fan, that is. You may consider yourself an O.C. diehard and Summer Roberts worshipper, but how well do you really know the show? Are you willing to test your knowledge and raise the stakes with... a quiz? See if you can finish these Summer Roberts quotes and prove you're a committed Summer worshipper:
1. "And he's just gonna get bored with me because, pretty much, all boys ______."
A. Like pizzaB. Are grossC. DoD. Are boring
2. "Get all of your Cohen-y, Cohen-ish, Cohen-isms out of your ______."
A. HeadB. SystemC. CarD. Garage
3. "Even grown up, we are all 15 at ______."
A. Some point B. One time or anotherC. TimesD. Heart
4. "You only want me when you can't have ______."
A. MeB. PizzaC. TacosD. Nachos
5. "If I say something that I don't believe in, I could end up with the wrong _____."
A. IdeaB. LifeC. DestinyD. Direction
6. "Did somebody order more _____?"
A. PizzaB. TacosC. NachosD. Skanks
7. "I have been crying actual tears over that ass, and he's kissing _________."
A. RandomsB. WeirdosC. LosersD. Dweebs
8. "And suddenly, there was a hot, hot yard guy in the yard who was _______."
A. SweatyB. Taking his shirt offC. HotD. Mowing the lawn
A. GrossB. EwC. NoD. Why
10. "I hope you have Motrin in the house, because you're about to feel ______."
A. PainB. My wrathC. WorseD. Awful
11. "I like ______."
A. Ryan AtwoodB. Marissa CooperC. Kevin VolchokD. Seth Cohen
1. "And he's just gonna get bored with me because, pretty much, all boys do." (C)
2. "Get all of your Cohen-y, Cohen-ish, Cohen-isms out of your system." (B)
3. "Even grown up, we are all fifteen at heart." (D)
4. "You only want me when you can't have me." (A)
5. "If I say something that I don't believe in, I could end up with the wrong life." (B)
6. "Did somebody order more skanks." (D)
7. "I have been crying actual tears over that ass, and he's kissing randoms." (A)
8. "And suddenly, there was a hot, hot yard guy in the yard who was hot." (C)
9. "Ew." (B)
10. "I hope you have Motrin in the house because you're about to feel pain." (A)
11. "I like Seth Cohen." (D)
If you got more than six right, congratulations — you are a certified O.C. expert.
Images: Warner Bros. Television; Giphy (12)